Chapter 13 - Track Her Down

Crowley's P.O.V

As soon as (Y/N) and I reached Britain, where I found her, I hid her away from the world. She was back in my clutches and I had no intention of letting her go this time. "Well, Miss Ootori. Here we are. Back where we started." She nodded, not letting a single word or sound slip past her lips. Her eyes were red from crying, making me regret telling her about that little Kyoya boy. She's much too young to be married anyway. What was she thinking? I brushed the thought off my shoulder and pulled out a small knife, smirking as I watched her cower in fear.

~Time Skip - a few days later~

"Look," I began, "I'll... I'll let you walk around and stuff as long as you keep these on at all times." I showed her a brand new wrist watch and lacy choker, giving both of them to her. "The watch has a tracker and the choker has a microphone. You can leave as you please as long as you come back when I want you to." She nodded, remembering what happened last time. I had let her out once before and as soon as she managed to get the tracker off I was after her, somehow managing to corner her without calling for too many reinforcements. After that, of course, I kept her locked up in a cell 24/7, which was deprived of any light until I had a bulletproof glass window put in. She didn't hesitate to put on the choker and wrist watch. "Stand up," I ordered. She did. I almost smiled to myself, knowing that she was broken to the point where she'd do literally anything for me. "Here's 300 dollars, go buy yourself some clothes or something." I gave her the money and a phone with only my number on it. She left without a word, walking down the street almost like a robot in her sweater and jeans.

Kyoya's P.O.V

There were at least twenty voicemails on my phone, most of them from Tamaki. I listened to the first few and realized they were all similar. Why can't he just leave me alone? I asked myself. I'm not ready to even think about showing my face to her again. Sighing, I picked up the phone and dialed Tamaki's number, holding it way from my ear just in time to hear him start screaming. "Tamaki, do the world a favour and shut the fuck up." He finally quietened down and I moved the phone to my ear, pushing off the blankets covering me and getting up out of bed. "Now, have any of you morons done anything at all?" I prayed for anything instead of awkward silence, but that was all I received. It stretched on for about a minute until Tamaki, who said in a squeaky voice, "We put up missing person signs?" I sighed, slapping a palm to my forehead as I resisted the urge to yell at him again. "You. Useless. Shitty. Brat!" I heard a deep voice shout as the phone was snatched out of Tamaki's hand. I held the phone up to my ear using my shoulder, pulling open drawers and grabbing whatever I saw first. "It's likely that this guy had already taken her out of the country," I finally heard Levi say, the twins teasing a distressed Tamaki in the background. "She had an iPhone. Most likely had some kind of GPS system on it so the witness protection could keep an eye on her, correct?" "Yes..." He dragged on the vowel, but his pitch didn't change, so there was no uncertainty in his voice. There's a catch... "It's only available to the WPP and they won't give us the password." I scoffed. "Easy to hack, let me start up my laptop."

I'm back. I know I've been gone for a while but there's been a lot of shit going on. Can't be bothered explaining.