Wow, A Spy-esque Chapter.

Jackie climbed out of the boat, glancing at the terrain above. Trees grew upwards from the hill, covering the three men and their position. Jay motioned Alex and Jackie into the bushes.

They had moved in the bushes for half an hour or so before Jay stretched his arm out, indicating the signal to stop. Alex peered through the bushes. Two men were talking, one clearly more dominant than the other. The submissive saluted the dominant, stepping aside to let him to enter a large building. After he had entered, the sentry stood guard while another entered after. "So?" Alex whispered, alerting Jay. "What now?" Jay shrugged. "I didn't think we would get this far, actually." Jackie grumbled. "Are you sure this is the building we're looking for?" He whispered, discreet. Jay nodded. "They were talking about the car. Something like a 'the cars in there right' 'yeah boss its in there and stuff haha wow' I heard." Alex raised both his brows in a kind of 'are you serious' manner. Jay shrugged it off. Jackie interrupted abruptly. "So how do we get in there? I know a bunch of pressure points that'll get someone unconscious." Jay shook his head vigorously. "No no no, Boss has cameras placed here." He paused. "But, I know that guy over there. He's into birdwatching. He also isn't the brightest around." He motioned towards himself. Alex and Jackie looked over at each other. Could it work? The vague plan he proposed seemed so outlandish. Well, it was worth a shot. They continued to go over more details.

The sentry looked around, sighing. "Go to Chase!" They said. "Bird spotting will be easy!" They said. The only stupid birds he could find here were grey herons. Nothing more disappointing than the sight of herons as far as the eye could see. Fuckin' common birds. "Caw, caw." What was that? Could that be? Another bird? Finally! The sentry looked around frantically. Jay was hiding on top of a tree like the rad stealth ninja he had always dreamed of being. The bird noises coaxed the sentry, finally getting him to leave his station. Jackie dashed to the back of the pole where the security camera was placed on top of. He climbed up the pole and politely turned it off. Yes, the most polite camera turn-off anyone could ever do. He slid down the pole majestically and gave Alex a thumbs-up. Alex nodded back at Jackie and dashed into the building.

Air in the building was stiff. And surprisingly cold. The room was a long hallway branching off into separate rooms, the planked floor creaking underneath. The thick smell of water and booze wafted through the air. You could hear muffled sounds of sailors singing drinking songs, clanking glasses together, making jokes even the devil would find distasteful. Jackie came in quickly after.

They stealthily made their way through the hallway, checking on each other from time to time

They stealthily made their way through the hallway, checking on each other from time to time. Despite the drunken singing, you could still hear conversations whilst passing by closed doors.

A conversation behind one of the doors got their attention.

"So? How much do you think this'll be worth?"

"The full thing intact?"

"No, not that, ya dumbfuck. I'm talkin' 'bout all these parts here. Separate."