Finding Aaliyah

Toni P.O.V.
After I had got done crying, I couldn't get no sleep. Who would do something like this? I had stayed up the rest of the night and had thought about Aalyiah. In the morning, Ken had tried to get me out of bed.

Kenny: Funnsized, come on get out of bed.

Toni: I can't...

Kenny: *picks Toni up* Come on Toni, weré going to the police station.

Toni: Ok. *gets up*

Toni P.O.V.
I had took a shower and put some clothes on. I had went downstairs and waited on Ken.

Ken: *comes downstairs* Im ready.

Toni: Ok.

Ken P.O.V
The whole car ride was silent. I had tried to make small talk with Toni, but she will end it really quickly and keep looking out the window. When we got to the police station, Toni and I had went in.

Toni: Hello Officer.

Police: *looks up* Hello Ms. Braxton! What are you doing here?

Toni: I want to report a case.

Police: What is it?

Toni: My child is missing.

Police: What is her name?

Toni: Aaliyah Edmonds Braxton.

Police: What happened?

Toni: Well, last night, I had heard Aalyiah crying. I had went in her room and she wasn't there and there was blood in her crib. *tears up* I'm sorry.

Kenny: *holds Toni*

Police: I'm so sorry Ms. Braxton. We will find your daughter. Do you suspect anyone who would do this?

Flashback

Toni: You didn't do nothing. I'm getting tired of this bull shit and I'm not going to let you ruin my life. I know you're not going to do shit because you don't have the balls to.

Keri: *laughs* I'm going to leave you alone. We will see each other in the future. *walks back in the dining room*

In Reality

Toni: It may be my ex husband. His name is Keri Lewis.

Police: *writes it down* Mr. Edmonds do you suspect anyone?

Flashback

Kenny: First off, don't call my girlfriend a bitch. Second, you never loved me. You just wanted my money. Third, Toni loves me for me. Don't ever call back.

Nichole: I will get my revenge.

In reality

Kenny: I think my ex wife did it. Her name is Nichole Patenburg.

Police: *writes it down* Ok Ms. and Mr. Braxton. We are going to find your daughter. We will contact you if we find any leads.

Toni: Thank you.

Kenny P.O.V
I had took Toni home and started to cook. Toni was in bed the whole time. It was 2 and the kids had got home.

Diezel: Hey dad. Where is mom?

Kenny: She is upstairs in bed.

Denim: Why is it so quiet? Aaliyah must be sleep.

Kenny: Well...something had happened to Aaliyah last night.

Diezel: What happened?

Kenny: Someone took Aaliyah.

Denim: Someone took our little sister? Why would anyone do this?