What the hell?

Kenny P.O.V.
It has been 7 years since Aaliyah had died. Denim and Diezel are 19 now and are done with college. Peyton is 13 and is in 8th grade. They have grown up so fast. I am 57 and Toni is 49. Today was Aaliyah's 16th birthday and I wanted to go to the cemetery to put flowers for my little baby girl.

Kenny: Are you guys ready to go?

Denim: Yes. *gets the flowers*

Toni: *sighs* Yea, I'm ready to go. *gets in the car*

Toni P.O.V
I was quiet the whole car ride until we had got to the cemetery. We had got out and walked to Aaliyah's grave. There were lots of flowers and other things there. I had just stared at the grave and didn't say nothing.

Peyton: *pats Toni's back and holds her*

Toni: *says nothing*

Kenny: *tear rolls down his face and puts the flowers down*

Toni: Can I have a moment by myself please.

All: Ok. *walks away*

Toni: Hey Aaliyah. I miss you soooo much. I just can't believe that it has been 7 years. I didn't know that this was going to happen. It's all my fault. *puts hands in her face*

Kenny: Its not your fault Toni. Come on, I think it's time to go.

Toni: Ok.

At Keri House

Aaliyah P.O.V.
Today is my 16th birthday and there are like millions of thoughts in my head. I am planning to go see mom and dad. The hard part is to try to sneak out. Yesterday, I was snooping around in Keri's room and found where they had lived. I had took a shower and put on my blue and white dress. I then made a messy bun and went downstairs. Keri and Nichole were kissing on the counter.

Aaliyah: *clears throat*

Nichole: *backs away* Oh, hey Aaliyah.

Aaliyah: Hey. *grabs some bacon and eats some* Can I go to Peaches house?

Keri: Who is Peach?

Aaliyah: She is my friend.

Keri: What are you guys going to do?

Aaliyah: We were...supposed to go to the mall.

Keri: Hmm. I don't know.

Aaliyah: Dad, I'm 16. *gets closer* Please?

Keri: Ok.

Aaliyah: Thank you! *goes outside in the car* Dumb ass. *laughs*

Kenny P.O.V
When we had went home, Toni was in her room and not saying anything. Diezel was hanging out with Kaely, Denim was trying to find a house, and Peyton was watching tv. While I was cooking, the doorbell had rang. I had then went to the door and opened it. There was a girl that had a blue and white dress and glasses. She had looked like Toni a little bit.

Aaliyah: Hello.

Kenny: Hi. Is there something you need?

Aaliyah: Well, there are some things I need to tell you. May I come in?

Kenny: Yes.

Aaliyah: *goes in*

Kenny: *sits down* What do you need to tell me?

Aaliyah: Does Ms. Braxton live here?

Kenny: *makes a confused face* Yes, how do you know this?

Aaliyah: Can she come here to?