Im better

Jacks pov

I woke up to the sound of birds twittering . Jessie's arm lay across my chest with her leg draped over me. I rolled into her grip. I looked at the sore it was nothing more than a mere scab .

"Morning handsome " she mumbles

" how do you feel" I ask knowing that it could still be very sore.

" good " she says

Her blue eyes are open now . I smile at her she smiles back . My hand slowly goes to her waist. I start tracing circles. She watches me daring me to do more. I put my head into her neck . I give her a love bite , she gasps. I pull back .

"Damn you Jack" she says

" why Damn me " I say , moving closer to her so our bodies were touching .

I lean in and brush my lips against hers. Hovering them there for second . This time she leans in. I kiss her back . Pulling her in to me more . Slowly I trace kisses down her neck.

Kissing her again passionately.

I break the grip .

" come on let's head back " I say

She nods . Pulling our selves out of bed . I quickly tack up lightening . We head off at a steady canter . Me leading the way because Jessie doesn't know it.

We stop at the creek to let the horses drink . After a couple minutes we walk through the creek.

A hour and a half later.

I see the make shift hut come into view. I whistle waiting for the birds to mock my tunes. Dan looks up.

He's not happy .

" you friggin asshole " he yells

I'm astounded what have I done?

I look at him it's then I notice Mary's mare standing there.

Mary walks out from the hut.

" hello Jack" she says

" first of all why am I a idiot?" I ask

" I was directing it at Jessie, " he says

" what have I done wrong ?" She asks

Mary goes on to explain

" your trapper said this morning where to find us , he was offered 200 pounds. You mustn't meet with him anymore cos the trappers are everywhere . They have 2 trackers trying to find you . "She says

" so what are we going to do?" I ask

Well Jack Caps taken the cart with the heavy stuff to Mudgeeburra , Mary's coming with me and you can come or stay but were getting our of here cos there trying to get information from Mary they put her at gunpoint!" Dan says angrily.

I run in and grab my stuff , Tye it to my saddle , stuff food in my and Jessie's saddle bags .

"Let's go " I say

We mount and head off towards Mudgeeburra .

Description

Jack Keenan

6.2 feet . Dark skin blackish hair . Wears a light brown hat .

Mary

Dark brown hair that goes down her back. 6 foot tall. Wears long skirts and black boots.

Dan

Golden hair , bit of a beard. 6.3 wears a golden ish cowboy hat like the rest of em.

Jessie

Doesn't dress like a women. Long blond hair . That's always in a ponytail. Wears light coloured moleskins.

Guys please comment . I know how many people have read this . Please I want 3 comments and 4 votes if u want another chapter