Zero Carver

Name: Zero Lillianne Carver. It's her real name. She was named after one of the main characters in holes, her mother's favorite movies.

Age: 16

Appareance: Raven curly black hair that falls to her mid back, deep baby blue eyes, pale porcelain skin that usually looks an ashy white from all the dirt and blood on her. She is medium height, 5'5", and has a slender frame. Skinny, lean, and curvy is what her frame is.

Clothing: She wears a blood and dirt covered white tank top, a pair of cut off blue short shorts, black combat boots with three thick buckles going across them, and a pair of dark murky green gloves. She also wears a brown belt that has two army green pouches laying off it, one on each side, one holding bullets the other holding knives and throwing stars. She also wears black knee pads.

Weapons: A black AR 15 sniper rifle, throwing knives, daggers, a pocket knife, and throwing stars.

Past: She lived with her younger brother, mother, and older sister. Her sister had to kill their mother when she turned. Zero had to kill their brother. Their father left them at a young age, but their mother raised them as good as any other two parent families. When Zero was born she was supposed to be a twin, but her twin brother died during child birth. Zero heard about her twin brother and wishes she could have gotten to know him. Zero's mother later had their brother Liem five years later. Zero have gotten over the lost of her brother and mother. Zero was sexually abused by her alcoholic father at the age of 3 up until the time he left, which was when she was 7. It made her a more insecure person believing she isn't good enough to be loved by anyone.

Favorites: She loves the color black, the number 13, the animal would be Pandas, she loves guns and knives, and her favorite to do is kill Zs.

Things she doesn't like: She doesn't like being bossed around, constricted, controlled, too nice people who fake being nice, and cannibals.

Biggest fears: Cannibalism, the dark, thunder storms, closed spaces, and drunk people.