23

"Taylor!!!!!!! Let's go!!!!!!!!! We are gonna miss the plane!!!!", I shouted impatiently.

"Damn Hannah calm down", Taylor said. "Your always in a rush".

Taylor has been acting weird lately. He's been snapping at me and being moody. I grabbed my bag and headed out to the taxi. The whole ride was awkward and full of tension. When we arrived at the airport we walked through security and boarded the plane.

"Taylor what's wrong?", I asked touching his hand.

Taylor jerked his hand away from mine which hurt.

"Nothing", he mumbled.

"Taylor please-

"JUST DROP IT", he shouted causing other passengers to stare.

I was a little scared. I just closed my eyes and listened to monster by Eminem and Rihanna on my phone. I didn't think that after a month of marriage we would already be fighting.

_______________
   "Wake up", Taylor said.

I opened my eyes and realized the plane had landed. Even though Taylor was being a butt hole I was so happy that I would get to see and hold my baby boy. We kept walking until that squishy little face came in sight. Caleb!!! Taylor's mom put him down and the most amazing thing happened he started walking towards us. He took his first steps.

"CALEB!!!!!!!", I shouted as I threw my bags down and ran towards him.

I picked him up and squeezed him. He can say things like mommy and dada

"Mommy!!", he said as he hugged me.

Taylor was just standing around which seemed odd.

"What's going on?", Carla asked pointing to him.

"I have no idea he's been acting this way for a week", I said quietly so Taylor couldn't hear.

"Hm", she said. "Well let's get going".

I smiled and thanked her for watching Caleb. I remembered that I possibly had another baby in my belly so I decided to talk to a doctor later on. Taylor still had no words so I just played with Caleb. I missed putting him In his car seat. Mommy life.

"Did you miss me?", I asked him as I tickled his belly.

"Yeah!!!", he squealed.

I kissed his forehead and took a selfie of us. I captioned it glad to be back with my cutie 💕😘 #mommy+Caleb

I got likes, comments and retweets. Taylor is really getting on my nerves. He just sat in the front seat listening to music and barely spoke to us.

"So how was the trip?", Carla asked glancing up at me.

"Oh it was so fun.....we had a great time and something interesting happened", I said smiling.

"Oh what's that?", she asked.

"You'll find out soon enough Carla", I said giggling.

Carla and I are close. I mean not as close as Gina and I were but we're close. Caleb was currently taking silly selfies on my phone which was so cute.

"Thanks for watching him Carla", I said getting out of the car.

"Oh no problem hon any time", she said pulling away from the parking lot.

I held Caleb's hand as he walked with us to the apartment. We haven't really spent much time in our house since we had so many places to be. Taylor walked in and went to our room.