27

•••Hannah's pov•••
        I woke up to Caleb and Nash just staring at me. It was sweet but also creepy.

"Mmm!! What?", I asked pulling the pillow over my face.

"Well I was just talking to Caleb here and we both thought you were incredibly gorgeous", Nash said pecking my cheek.

I smiled and blushed.

"Oh and you have a doctors appointment in an hour", he said laughing.

I rolled out of bed and threw on a pink juicy couture sweat suit and pulled my hair up in a bun.

"Even in sweats she's beautiful", Nash said smiling.

I pecked his lips quickly then took Caleb from him.

"Hey baby", I said pecking his forehead.

Nash dressed him so cute. Caleb had a red flannel shirt on, black baby jeans and vans.

"Awe your so handsome", I said.

Caleb giggled then he wanted down. I let him walk around then we had to leave.

"Damn", Nash said looking at his phone.

"What's wrong?", I asked.

"I can't come with you to your appointment", Nash said. "I have to go to a meeting".

"That's okay I guess I will come home after and we can do whatever", I said pulling Caleb up on my waist.

"Okay babe see ya soon", Nash said kissing me then leaving.

I walked out to my car and put Caleb in his car seat.

"I hope your daddy shows up today babe", I said shutting Caleb's door.

I pulled out of the parking lot and drove to the doctors office. I pulled in and didn't see Taylor's car anywhere in the parking lot. Maybe he's here and i just don't see him. I got Caleb out of the car and walked in. Sure enough Taylor was sitting in the waiting room chair. This should be awkward.

"Hi how are you?", he asked hugging me.

"I'm good how about you?", I asked awkwardly.

"Fine I guess......can I hold him?", Taylor asked reaching for Caleb.

I passed Caleb over and sat in the waiting room chair.

"Look Hannah I'm really sorry about everything", Taylor said.

"Taylor this isn't the place to talk about this and besides I'm happy with Nash right now and I just need to focus on my kids", I said looking in his eyes.

He had a look of pain and sadness In his eyes but right now I'm happy and bringing Taylor back as my boyfriend right now would be a bad choice. Taylor looked away and kept playing with Caleb.

"Hannah Caniff?", the doctor called.

I smiled at that for some reason. Ugh stupid hormones. I got up and Taylor followed behind. I sat on the examination chair and did as the doctor told me. I pulled my shirt up to reveal my belly.

"Okay well everything is normal....no problems or anything to worry about", the doctor said smiling. "Your far enough along to know the sex so do you want to know?".

I looked at Taylor and he nodded in agreement.

"Of course", I said excitedly.

"Well.........looks like your having a GIRL!!!!!", she said.

I'm so excited to have a baby girl.

"I'm so happy babe!!!", Taylor said placing an unexpected kiss on my lips.

I grabbed Caleb and walked out.

"So I'll get him some time this weekend", Taylor said.

"Yep....well we have to go", I said putting Caleb in the car.

"Hannah stop", Taylor said grabbing my wrist lightly and shutting my door.

I started letting tears fall. Taylor pulled me into his chest and the familiar scent of his cologne filled my nose.

"You hurt me so bad Taylor", I sobbed.

"I know and I'll never be able to make it up to you but Hannah please don't end this.......I love you and when I was with Holland I realized how big of a dick I was being to you", Taylor said. "Please come back to me Han".

I know he hurt me but I do love him and I always will but right now I'm so confused.

"I need time Taylor", I said wiping a tear away and pulling from the hug.

"I'll be waiting babe", he said kissing my forehead and driving away.

I got in my car and drove back to the apartment. I walked in and put Caleb in his room. Nash was in the living room and he smiled when he saw me. He pulled me on his lap but I moved away.

"It's Taylor isn't it?", Nash said.

"Huh?", I said confused.

"Your still In love with him. You want him back", Nash said running a hand through his hair.

"Nash I-

"Hannah as much as it would kill me to let you go again I have to because it's what's best for you", Nash said rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

"I'm so sorry Nash", I said.

"Hannah don't be sorry. I'm happy because i know you'll be happier in the end", Nash said kissing me then walking out.

Nash was right I would be happier in the end. I'm still in love with Taylor.