Chapter 1 Part 3: Turn the city into Dublin

The first thing I saw when I entered the apartment was a humble living room with white and grey walls because of the dirtiness of the place. The room was completely empty except for a white and black clock which was hanging on the wall just above the corridor's door that I supposed it would get to the rooms. I followed the way to that corridor leaving the suitcases in the living room. I went through the corridor's door to find out that, as I believed previously, there were two rooms: one in the right and the other one just at the end of the dark hall. The kitchen was at the left, although there was another entry by the living room, and the bathroom was between the two bedrooms, in the corner.
I carried my luggage to the biggest room, the one at the end of the hall, which would become the main one, as it already had a mattress on the floor.
Later, I decided to go for a walk by the neighbourhood and try to find the music studio where I would start working in a week. During that walking I barely saw four people on the streets. It was a quiet neighbourhood full of humble families who, in that moment, would be enjoying some kind of hot meals to fight against the streets' cold weather. Despite being covered by a jumper and a warm coat, plus a woolen hat and scarf, my body was beginning to freeze and the cold was able to get to my bones, so finally, I stopped in front of a café and I decided to enter. Upon entering I could feel an intense smell of tea, coffee and cheese melting next to bread slices for sandwiches. I ordered a hot chocolate and a recently made cheese sandwich, and using the bar's wifi, I contacted with my parents to tell them that I was ok despite the humid cold weather. I also used it to check my Twitter account, which I used everyday but with the trip's stress I left apart. In the time I was checking it I came to a conclusion: The Script were in Dublin and for a very long period. It started as a rumour among the fans but days later the band decided to confirm it. They would record their following album in their hometown as they were pretty tired of travelling and they wanted to spend more time with their families.
Rendered because of the tiredness of the journey and the freezing walking to the café, I walked back to home without finding the studio yet. However, I had seven days to find it.