Chapter 2 Part 1 Sunday morning, rain is falling

During these seven days I cleaned and decorated my new home with furniture from a shop down the road. Everything looked simple and, although I furnished the majority of the rooms, the flat seemed empty. I was that busy that I didn't have time to explore the city completely, so the last free Sunday before I had to start in my new job I decided to go on an adventure and take the bus to get to the city center. Fortunately, I didn't get lost thanks to the bus driver who, very nicely, told me where I should drop off. When I dropped off the bus, I was just in front of a huge metallic grey structure. I was in the middle of a square surrounded by a lot of people going from a place to another. I decided to go to the left moved by the crowd that was going in that direction. I got to a bridge from where the river Liffey could be seen from both sides, I kept walking after taking a few pictures of that awesome landscape. To not change the sidewalk I kept going by the right side of the street. Listening to the melodies that came from the pubs and surrounded by the mix of architectures, I arrived to a huge building. People were going in almost running through an opened wooden door to a dark and cold hall, carrying notes and books, I guessed it was Trinity College, Dublin's most famous university, where I was supposed to be studying in a few years according to my dad. Instead of going there I kept walking by the same street and once I passed by some shops, I could see an overcrowded street which had to be Grafton Street, one of the most important streets of the city that had the most variety of shops. I walked by there dodging the people who were crowding around several buskers. Finally I gave up and joined them to see one of those bands that were busking. The band I was seeing was formed by 5 men who were about to play a new song. The first chords of the song started playing, which I quickly identified, it was Everything has changed by Taylor Swift featuring Ed Sheeran. Everyone joined to sing alone with the band. When the song finished I got out of there to continue my adventure after congratulating the band and buying their brand new CD.
Just in front from Keywest, which was the name of the band, were playing, there was a HMV, a music shop full of CDs, headphones, band merch... I went in moved by my addiction of the compulsive shopping of CDs and the sound of the music that was coming from the speakers. The melody of Centuries by Fall Out Boy was sounding plus The Script and Kodaline's CDs were in one of the shelves. I walked around the shop looking at all types of CDs, from rap to pop, passing by rock and hard-rock. When I had all the CDs I wanted: some by U2, the one I didn't have yet by Maroon 5 and a couple more, I went downstairs where, to my surprise, a poster of The Script was hanging from one of the walls above the headphones, but it wasn't on sale. However, apart from the CDs, I bought a poster of Brooklyn's bridge at night with all the skyscrapers illuminated by the lights of the offices. I would buy a frame to put it in the livingroom that could contrast with the white walls of the room.
As it was only 12am I kept walking by the street to see the Disney Store that was at my right. I had to resist my temptation to enter as I'm a huge Disney lover and, in fact, I always cry when I see Toy Story 3.
In front of me there was an entry of what I thought it would be a park, probably which would be one of the most important lungs of the industrial city. I entered by a stoned arch that was the entry, after crossing the overcrowded street almost going through one of the plenty street performances that took place there.