Are we ride or die.?

This is the incredible sequel to 'true thug love (a roc royal love story) i hope yall enjoy

Roc pov

They wouldnt let me see her. The ambulance held her lifeless body inside it. Ray and prod tried to pull me back and i tried to break their grip. I cried harder than ive ever cried before. They stuffed me in the car and headed to the hospital where Essynce , Jewel. And lacey waited on us. Lacey looked like payten still. She was beautiful. I was about to sit down just when the docter came in the waiting room.

" Mr. August"

I walked to him and he looked at his chart and walked me to her room. She was just... There... Not moving. Not breathing.. Just . Dead

Payten pov

Everything was black for what seemed like forever. Then i was on a cloud. A big ass cloud. Was i in heaven.? Just when i said that a woman and a man came up behind me. My parents.

"Hey hun"

"MOM.!!!"

I hugged her and looked at who i guess i could say "my step dad"

"Hi daddy.!"

I hugged him too. After that they both went serious.

"Baby. You need to stay with chresanto"

"I dont want to. Im tired of arguing and him cheating. Im done with him"

"I know you feel that way but its for the best. darnell isnt dead. Neither is jermiah. And their gonna come back much worse next time. I cant tell you whats gonna happen but just know that you and santo are gonna go through ALOT of stuff. Just remember. If he hurts you, mentally or physically. Its not because he wants to. Its because he has to.

After that everything was black again. I woke up in a familiar room. A familiar bed. The room was blue and the bed had flowers on it. I looked down at my small hands. They were smaller than usual. I looked over at my mirror and screamed to the top of. My lungs.. I was 13 again

Roc pov

Te docter asked me if i wanted to let her die or put her on life support. Of course i chose life support and i sat there while they set it up. After an hour ray, prod, jacob, and Essynce came in.

"How long" Essynce asked

" they dont know" i answerd. I just hope he wakes up soon"

Payten pov

I walked around the house. I saw darnell and my mom. I hope he wasnt mad. I didnt feel like re living getting beaten and locked in a closet . I felt my neck for something i thought i woulve never taken out of my locket box. I heard a scream and glass break. I knew what was happening. I hid under my bed but i was too late. He. Grabbed me amd threw me to the wall. He tried to grab my locket but i wouldnt budge. The more i refused the more he threw, punched, and kicked me. He took a last look at me and then the locket and walked out. Was it just me he wanted.? Was it my locket.?

3 months later

Roc pov

Payten still hasnt woken up. And just in case you wanna know. NO i dont have another girlfriend. I havent had sex either. Not since the last time i did it with gianna. Which was a couple days before payten tried to kill herself. But payten.? I havent had sex with her in a while. I forgot what it feels like. But ANYWAYS i come her everyday to talk to her about everything. School, our friends, and the school homecoming formal. The girls at our school think that just because payten is basically in a coma, ill pick somebody else to go with but HELL NAW.!! Im headed to the hospital now. Its wednesday. The formal is on friday. And i have a feeling shes gonna wake up soon. I walked in the hospital and everybody was in her room. I looked at them and they smiled. Payten was up. Her big blue eyes sparkled as she looked at me with the biggest smile i ran and hugged her. Her red hair was covered with white wrap.

"Goodafternoon ms. Johnson" said the docter as she walked in

"Hi" i heard payten speak for the first time. Her voice was so fragile

"I think the stitches dont have as blood as id did at first so you can take it off if you want. And your hair should be able to cover it up and you'll be free to go once your able to stand"

"Thanks" payten said.

"I guess we'll leave you two alone" ray said walking out while everyone else followed

"Payten."

She looked at me

"He wants my locket"

"Who.?"

"Darnell. Hes not dead. The locket is worth enough for him to take control of everything."

" is it hidden.?"

"Yep. In a place nobody would think to find it"

"Good. So. You wanna go back to your place.

" unless you want me to go to yours. Unless gianna thinks im just i suicidal bitch"

We both laughed

"Well. Im not really with her anymore. Every since you've been here i havent had any girls what so ever"

"Well. I guess thats good"

She stood up but held the bed and put on the outfit she came here with. She motioned for me to get her phone and everything else. We signed some papers and went to my car. We drove to my house an just sat there eating ice cream and watching movies

" so whos going to the formal with you"

" you"

She laughed

" i cant go. I just woke up. Its gonna be wierd"

" no its not. People miss you. "

"Ugh.. What about my homework though"

" ive been doing it"

She looked at me with a surprised look

"You... Chresanto August... Did ALL my home work so far.?"

"Yep. And you have honers society too."

"Omg thank you!!!!!"

She jumped on me

"Your welcome. "

She looked in my eyes like she could see my soul i she got closer

"Im sorry payten"

"Me too"

I kissed her and she kissed back. I fliped her over and started kissing her on the neck. She moaned. Ive been waiting for this for 4 months. Sex. But not just normal sex. PAYTEN sex

-----------------------------------------

How was the first part.??

Vote

Comment

And spread the word

~Makayla