Chapter 17 [un edited]

Not much to say so here you guys go

Sorry for any spelling errors tho

ѕav·age☤

(oғ an anιмal or ғorce oғ naтυre) ғιerce, vιolenт, and υnconтrolled.

~

::Payten POV::

Saturday May 10

:: 1:23 PM ::

::paytens grandmothers house::

Once we arrived to my grandmothers house , most of the eyes were on us mostly because my arm was wrapped up and in a cast and you could see chresantos stomach wrapped up under his shirt . We really wern't supposed to be out of the hospital for a couple more days but rayan somehow 'woo-ed' one of the nurses and she let us out under the condition that we wouldnt tell anybody .

"There's my baby!" My grandmother yelled speed walking towards us . She quickly grabbed lacey and engulfed her in kisses . She then put lacey down and gave chres and i kisses on the cheek . Just as i was about to speak , rayan and the rest entered the backyard .

" I'll just be over there." Chresanto said as he approached rayan . "Come here child." My grandmother said as she grabbed my arm and pulled my into the house . I was shocked at the fact that she had so much strength for an 80 year old woman . "Now what did I tell you about running around in the streets with that boy!" She firmly said looking into my eyes

"Grandma i dont 'run around in the streets' its just his life . Its MY life . As much as i hate all of this , i love him and you know that . And what would i look like taking lacey's father out of her life forever." I said looking out the siding door to see her laughing and playing with her cousins.

"I know baby. But look whats happend already. Your parents are dead. His mom got murdered. You've been shot at least twice! He's been in coma's and so have you! When is enough gonna be enough! You cant just think about yourself anymore. You have a daughter now and shes gonna be 2 in a couple months! I just dont want you to end up in more danger. Or dead. Just think About it" she kissed me on my cheek again and exited back into the never ending flow of family members arriving into the backyard.

Maybe she's right. But i love chresanto. What would i look like leaving him in all of this mess. But someone out there is being a threat to my daughters life. This is why i didnt wanna talk about this shit!

I walked to the front of the house and opened the door listening to the muffled sounds of music coming from the back. As pulled out my phone , my 6 year old cousin (chyna) walked up all innocent looking and i knew what she wanted. "Payten can i play a game on your phone pretty please?" She asked batting her eyes. "Sure. But you know the drill. No running and playing okay." I said handing her the phone. She nodded in agreement and she was off to the upstairs room with the rest of my cousins.

After 20 minutes of sitting i got up and looked back to see a girl approaching. "Payten?!" The mysterious girl called out. As she walked closer i realized it was Amanda and ran to give her a hug. "Hey! What are you doing here?" I asked confused as to why she was here. Im not related to her so why is she here?

"Well chresanto invited me. He said it would be a good idea to catch up with you guys since y'all would be here." She said fixing her hair from the wind. "Well everybody is in the backyard." I said as we walked to the back. We sat at the table with everybody else. Once chresanto saw amanda he stood up and gave her a hug and everyone else followed . "Isnt it weird to have the girl you cheated on payten with at paytens family reunion?" Jacob stated. Everyone looked at him as to say 'dude shut the hell up'