When I first saw her

hey yall sorry for such a long wait there is a video that I could not find on youtube so your gonna have to type it in and no i dont know the name of the 1st video nor can i find itso dont ask me. also 107 facts are getting pretty popular do yall think that i should do one for when the story is over also the story is gonna be a little long since im still typing. plz leave comment down below and happy reading.

Yn P.O.V

After my shift was over I dropped off Rosita at her house and then I drove straight to my house but I hand to drive around the block a few time to make sure nobodys out there. By the time I walked into the door Shabah & Simba were so happy to see me their tails were waggin (yes even though Simba is a cat he wags his tail when he's happy). So I get started on changing their potty pads, feeding them and giving them fresh clean water, and I also had to clean up the mess they made together. I did my hair, grabbed up Teddy Wubby, and headed on out to the gas staiotion cus I needed some gas cuz I ride in a Cadilac Escalade gas dose not last long with my car and I got alittle hungry too. I drove up to Ricks did my knock and waited for Bo to let me in to go straight into the changing rooms and clock in.

Dancer: Hey Yn! 

Yn: Hey girl long time no see!

Dancer: Long time no see girl how you been?

Yn: I've been good. 

Dancer: Everybodys been talking about you dancing with that guy are yall official?

Yn: I'm not too sure where he trying to get at me, but he did take me out to dinner last night. 

Dancer: Girl what tell me everything girl who is he whats he like and you skip the whole he's fine thing cuz I saw him.

Yn: *getting dressed* Well he is the Prince's right hand man, he's sweet, he's confident, and it's like everytime I'm near him I feel like im bout to turn to jello.

Dancer: Wow he sounds pretty great where did he take you? 

Yn: Penina's in a limo the place was rented out and he even got me my job back.

Dancer: Damn girl sounds like he's a keeper ooo it looks like we got a nice crowd today so wish me luck. 

Yn: As long as you do the same for me girl cuz I got bills to pay and spending money to save (my outfit below).

Danny gave me food and drinks to hand out to people as soon as I got there and I started rakin' in  my tips already things were looking good and then I saw sombody that I thought looked fimilar

Danny gave me food and drinks to hand out to people as soon as I got there and I started rakin' in  my tips already things were looking good and then I saw sombody that I thought looked fimilar. I figured the only way to get a good look was to do what I'm doin' right now and try and offer him somthing hoping to get a tip. 

Yn: See anything you like? 

???: Yeah but uhh how bout I get to know your name first? 

Yn: Dollhouse.