Chapter 1

Stiles' POV
It's been a long time since we rescued Malia, the time when she was still a coyote. My life has become more complicated since then. I didn't think Id ever like a girl besides Lydia. Which seems totally and completely bizzare, I just felt like that. Even though I knew Lydia and I were never going to happen, but surely things would change in the future, but I was wrong, and I hate myself for thinking it would happen. But could it? No. I shrugged. Why? Why was I so obsessed over one girl who I had a crush on for so many years, It seemed unbelievable, but It just happened. She never liked me. When she kissed me, It was so out of the ordinary, It took my breath away, which was supposed to happen to me. She felt nothing after that, So I didn't say anything, nothing at all. I didn't mention the kiss, I didn't ask her whether she likes me. I gave up. I stopped fighting for her. Even though some part of me still liked her, I just told myself "It's just not worth it"

Malia's POV

"So. When are we going to talk about it?" Kira asked in curiosity.
"Talk about what?" I asked
"Remember our time in Mexico?" Kira replied.
"When Scott almost died? Yeah, I remember" I remarked.
"No, stupid, When you kissed Stiles"
When I kissed Stiles? I thought about it.
"You mean when we were locked up?"
Kira sighed. "Malia, I know you remember"
"Okay, what about the kiss? I asked.
"Why did you kiss him? Do you like him?" Kira smirked.
"I.. I don't know, How do you define liking someone?" I asked, confused.
"You know, your heart starts beating fast when you're around them, you have butterflies in your stomach, you get nervous."
"Gee, that sounds terrible." I giggled.
"It's not so bad, I feel that way when Im with Scott" Kira swooned.
"Talking about me, Ladies?" Scott came in smiling, and planted Kira a kiss on her lips.
"No. Studying, thanks to Kira, I haven't got anything finished."
"Malia, I never got an answer" Kira winked.
Scott laughed. "If you need help studying, Im sure Stiles can help you, Malia."
Stiles. I guess I'd like to study with him.
"Sure, Scott" I agreed.
When Scott and Kira left to class, I kept thinking about Stiles, but why? Everything Kira told me about liking someone, Is happening to me.
I slammed my textbook shut angrily. THATS why Scott asked If I wanted to study with  Stiles, because he could tell and feel that I liked him.
I rushed out of the class, and my heart was beating faster than ever. I opened the door and hit someone, Stiles.