Chapter 2

Stiles' POV

''Oh, sorry, I- um, I just-'' I began stuttering.

''I was looking for Scott, and do you know where he is?'' I asked.

''Oh, He just left with Kira, I think they were headed to lunch right about now.'' Malia stated.

''Thanks.'' I blushed, and ran out as fast as possible.

I shouldn't have done what I did but, It happened. I eavesdropped on Malia's and Kira's conversation. I don't know why I did it, but I did. Truthfully I was looking for Scott, but you can't just ignore when someone mentions your name. I mean, I can't ignore that, and I'm glad I didn't.

Hearing their conversation shocked me, They were talking about me and the time Malia kissed me when we were in Mexico. I have to admit, It was adorably cute of her when she kissed me. But, she didn't admit she liked me.. So does she? Does Malia like me?

Malia's POV

I was heading out of the Library, and I realized I hit Stiles, with the door.

''Oh, sorry, I- um, I just-'' Stiles proceeded.

Oh no! Was Stiles listening to our conversation!? I was slightly embarrassed, with the other fact that I hit him with the door.

Stiles seemed really nervous, and I don't know why he would be. I know how to use my senses to detect other people's emotions, but I don't know what exactly causes those emotions. Like, I know he's nervous but I don't know why or what triggers it.

When Stiles leaves I smile nervously. What is happening to me!? Why do I feel this way? I can't control. I can't control how I feel. This way I'm feeling. It just feels so different. Possibly good different. I can't help but smiling all the way to lunch.

Stiles POV

''Scott, buddy, What's up?'' I say plopping down at my seat.

''Well, I think Im going to tell Kira I love her today.'' Scott says taking a bite of his apple.

I act surprised ''Wow, man.. Are you sure?''

''Why wouldn't I be? I mean I really like her, and I feel like it's the perfect time, No disasters, or deaths, seems like a relief and a nice time to spend with my girlfriend.'' Scott says.

''If that's how you feel then fine, so do it. It's not like I can do the same thing, because I don't have a girlfriend and I don't love anyone, or-''

''Calm down, Stiles, What's up with you?'' Scott asked.

''Nothing, Scott. Nothing at all.'' I replied with my sarcastic tone.

''Is this about, you know who?'' He eyed at Malia who was talking to Kira and Lydia.

I looked at Malia, laughing and smiling while talking to her friends. Sighing, I replied ''Ye- s? I don't know, maybe'' I put my hands to my face.

''I see what this is about.. You like her? Don't you?'' Scott smirked.

I think I do. I think I like her. Malia.

Hey Everyone! Thank you so much for reading my Stalia au, I hope you guys like it. Also, I will try to update more. Comment if you want me to update, and I will do it asap, ilyyy byee!

Instagram: OfficialStalia