Chapter 11

Hope you enjoy this chapter! Only Stiles' POV. Thank you for reading it! x
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stiles' POV
I've became slightly depressed over the last couple of days, after I saw Malia. My feelings for her became stronger, but I could never forgive myself for what I did to her. It was so unacceptable. She just got in a car accident and I've made her feel worse. Although, I couldn't believe Malia said she wanted me to get together with Lydia. She stopped liking me, just like that. As stubborn as I am, I left. I had a reason to. I just left.

My cellphone rang, it was Scott. I reached for my phone, I was in bed, looking terrible as ever.
"H-Hello?" I said with a croaked voice.
"Stiles? Man, Where are you? You're supposed to be at school!" Scott asked.
"At home? Did you visit Malia?" It even hurt me when I said her name, out loud.
"Yeah, Stiles.. There's bad news." Scott started.
My heart stopped. Was she dying? Is she terribly sick? Did I push her limits by leaving? All these questions entered my mind. The worst scenarios entered my mind. Not even one positive thought, all negative.
"Stiles??" Scott screamed into the phone. I forgot he was there.
"How b-bad?" I squeaked. I squeak when Im nervous, I hate it.
"Don't worry. Ill come over, Stiles." Scott said, while hearing an engine start in his side of the phone.
I closed my phone, He told me not to worry, so she should be fine. Hopefully.

Scott arrived shortly after. He looked concerned that I was skipping, but he understood. Thankfully my dad wasn't home.
"Stiles, we are going to school right after this, okay??" Scott said, Marching in.
I nodded without questioning it.
"Scott, please tell me what It is.." I bit my bottom lip, as I sat down with him.

Shortly after, Scott explained the whole story to me, It felt like a relief that she wasn't dying, and that she was going to be okay. Although, I was really shocked. I felt bad for her, With everything going on she has this suckish thing going on.
"What caused that to happen to her?" I asked.
Scott sighed. "Getting her heart broken by her chosen mate."
"Oh." My voice echoed my mind. How could I live with this guilt I created? I did this to her, I..
I stood up, angrily and punched the wall.
"What's wrong with me, Scott!!?" I walked around the room, tensed up.
Scott stood up and walked up to me calmly. "Stiles.."
"No! I hate everything I've done! No apology will fix this! My last one didn't even last 3 minutes! So why bother with everything? Wouldn't it be better If I stayed out of everyones life!?" I screamed.
"Stiles.." Scott began.
"No!" I shouted to him.
"Stiles!" Scott near-yelled, he flashed his bright red eyes and teeth. He growled at me.
I stopped.
I sat down, and put my hands in my face, I was so stressed out.
"I'm sorry.." I said to Scott,.
Scott was deeply concerned, but calmer as ever. "It's okay, Stiles."
I sighed, "What do I do?" I asked him.
Scott looked at me, his eyes were very serious. "Don't give up on what matters to you, Stiles"
I looked at the window. Scott was right. I wasn't the type to give up, just like that. I knew what I needed to do, thankfully.
"I should apologize, I'm not asking for a relationship with her, just I'm hoping to tell her how deeply sorry I am." It's the right thing to do.

It was early afternoon, and I decided to go back to school, even though my teachers will question me not being here before, but I needed to talk with Malia.
I couldn't find her at all, so I just headed to my normal classes, with my teachers being so curious where I was. It the end of school, and I headed outside to my jeep, my beat down jeep. I decided maybe tomorrow I can talk to Malia, I want her to know that what I did wasn't intentional. I never meant to hurt her.

---------------------------------------------------------
// 757  words 🙃

Well, Stiles is acting crayyzeee, but I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Because, I know you'll love the next one, maybe? Idkk 🙈 Leave a comment below if you want me to post more soon! Thank you so muchh for reading, this story ilyy 💘 ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.53K READS OML IM SO HAPPY ILYSM

Instagram: @officialstalia