.........My Little Brat

Levi pushed open the door to go down to Eren's room, and stared through the bars. He loved seeing Eren sleep, but not in a creepy way. Just the fact that he's at peace. He liked giving little kisses on the cheeks before waking him up, until today.

Eren had woken up at the noise of Levi opening the door. He wanted to know why he was always blushing in the morning, so he stayed awake. He heard his cell door move open, and footsteps up to his bed. Then, by surprise, Levi kissed both of Eren's Eren's cheeks, causing him to blush along with him. Gasping, he sat up and stared at Levi in awe.

"S-sir?! Why'd you do that??"

"I-..... Shut up you brat. Get ready for breakfast and training."

"No."

"What did you say?"

"No. Not until you tell me why you ki-"

Levi was done with Eren's stubbornness, and kissed him on the lips, right there. Mid-sentence. He stayed for a moment before Eren deepened the kiss, pulling Levi on top of himself. Levi gasped upon being rolled so quickly, and Eren looked up, asking for permission. Levi granted, winning their competition for dominance. He leaned up, and heared a squeal. He turned his head, and Hanji, Erwin, and the rest of the troops were there. Armin, however, could be heard trying to convince Mikasa not to go in there.

"Levi, why did you... stop.", Eren moaned, seeing all the faces staring at him, and hiding under his covers.

"Later maybe, Eren, I'll tell you...", Levi said casually, climbing off Eren and walking out past Mikasa and explaining that Eren had a nightmare, and he was calming him down.

"Hey Eren, one more thing..."

"Y-yes, Heichou?", Eren said, flustered, and jogging up the stairs.

"You have 5 minutes to get dressed and eat. You will meet me back here alone at about 10:20. Understood?"

"Y-yes, Heichou! Will do!", Eren blushed, running down the steps.
"Slow down. I'll give you some extra time. Dont get hurt....

my little Brat."
~~~
AGH I HAVE HOMEWORK I CANT FOCUS ON ANYTHING IDK WHATS WRONG I DONT THINK,IM OK AND THANKS FOR FOLLOWING ME... should I make a Phan Crack story? Your choice. Goodnight.