Let It Snow...

I started to post this on Christmas, but i waited bc there was no snow and then it got wARMER IT FEELS LIKE FALL YOU CAN GO OUTSIDE WITHOUT A COAT AND SURVIVE WTH anyway enjoy
~~~~~~~~

"Victor! These bags are so heavy! Can't I rest for a minute?" I called out in front of me.

Victor turned and gave me his 'merciful' smile. Basically, he focused less on his body and more on his facial features. He cocked his head slightly to emphasize his hair and eyes, smiled only enough to show he cared about what I said, and dropped his eyelids slightly to soften his gaze... Of course I know that!

"Of course, Yuri. There's a bench right here. Do you want some hot wine?" he replied, looking slightly unnerved.

I took a mental note and sat the bags down, stretching my arms. As soon as I sat down, Victor sat on my lap.

"V-Victor! Why are you on me!? We're in public if you've forgotten!" I whispered, trying to seem calm.

He looked down and turned slightly, getting comfortable on my lap.

"Well, there's no room on the bench with all these bags," he smiled adorably, shrugging with the light red sprayed over his perfectly pale skin- huh. He decided to pout, looking me in the eyes and puckering his lips ever so slightly. "You wouldn't want me to have to stand while you rest, would you? That would be really mean, Yuri. Not to mention rude, since some of this is yours..."

I swallowed, shaking my head and moving my arms. I put one hand in my pocket, and closed my eyes peacefully. I put the other in my... This is too warm to be my pocket. Too smooth, too soft. I felt Victor lean over onto me, wrapping his arms around me. The 'pocket' was rubbing my hand. I opened my eyes and looked down. My hand was between Victor's thighs-

"Yuri~. You're so naughty~. We're in public, remember? How could you claim my body where everyone could see? You want them to know I'm yours, huh, Yuri~?" he whispered breathily(?) into my ear.

Now, there are two things that could happen. I could get new inspiration for my Eros performance, or I could pick up the bags, go to the hotel, and die. I squeezed Victor's perfectly shaped leg once, then moved my hand.

"Victor, please get up. I want to take these bags back so we can do a little sightseeing. I want you to take me... Eh- Take me around this place... Since I've never been here before," I sighed, tripping over my own words again.

"Of course, little Yuri," Victor said softly, winking and helping with a couple bags.

It'll be like a date.

---

'Oh, the weather outside is frightful...'

"Yuri! I'm so cold! Could you help me warm up?" Victor whined, stepping behind me and putting his hand in my pocket.

I couldn't say no, especially to him, so I held it. We said nothing for a while, walking down the road of foods, drinks, and souveneers. The place was almost empty, aside from the few people trying to make a quick yen. I checked my phone's weather app. It said that the weather would be cold and windy, with a chance of snow later, but Victor seemed so excited and I didn't want him to be upset.

"Victor, we have to go inside! We can stay here; it's a resturant open for people trapped in the snow. Let's go!" I said, towing him behind me.

We sat next to each other, cuddling when the owner lit the fire. I like this. Victor and I together; it's a victory for me, personally.

'But the fire is so delightful...'

The fire crackled as we snuggled closer. I kept finding Victor staring at his ring, and back at me. I remembered our kiss, and kissed mine. I never want to forget it. The look on his face, his mini freak outs when I fall over, his concern with my well-being in general. I started to smile and look up at him, when he grabbed my chin and turned my face to his.

"I love you, Yuri."

"V-victor... I love you more."

'And since we've no place to go...'

We sat there in silence for a while, content with each others' eyes. I thought about every time I've stared at the eyes of my posters, wanting nothing but to compete against Victor in person. Now, here I am, gazing into the eyes of this beautiful man. I decided I'd pay him back for last time. As soon as he closed his eyes and yawned, I climbed into his lap and sat, resting my arms aroung his neck.

"Yuri? What do yo-" Victor started, but I cut him off.

I waited for him to respond, and he pulled me down closer. We kissed innocently for a while, then I took off my glasses so they wouldn't get smudged. Our lips moved in unison as I turned my head. I pulled away first this time, resting my forehead against his.  

"Victor," I said, sliding off of him. "If I place on the podium, I want to get married."

'Let it snow...'

He looked up, conflicted and suprised.

I closed my eyes and stood up. If I look at him, I'll cry.

'Let it snow...'

"The owner opened the doors. Let's go," Victor said, grabbing my hand.

I felt the last of my hope shatter beneath me. I put my hand on my heart, and tried to blink away the tears.

'Let it snow.'

"Y-Yuri! Please don't cry! We have to choose a venue, don't we? Who to invite, food, entertainment; don't you think we should get married where we got engaged? I already know you'll place, Yuri, but we're getting married no matter what."

I looked up quickly, and all my pain had escaped. Victor's endearing, worried smile. His excited eyes. His love. It was all for me, and that was better than a gold medal.

"Victor! Y-yeah, let's rest for tomorrow. I want to earn this truly," I replied, smiling bigger at every word.