What's it called again?

I hadn't the slightest clue how to say it. I didn't think I'd ever want to say it. I looked at him, sleeping quietly. I can't say it. I can, but what would he do? I'll wait.

"Hmmn...Lou...", he mumbled, sleepily.

I covered my mouth and squealed. He's so adorable, but his morning voice is quite the opposite. I can't tell him.... It's been a couple years. I've heard you should wait six years? But that's that's too long! I can't wait that long to tell him-

"I love you."

I choked, looking down at him. He was still sleepy, but he smiled up at me.

"Hazza... I love you too, but-", I started.

'Bzzt Bzzt Get yer phone bitch Bzzt Bzzt'

I picked up my phone and saw that Modest! wanted me and the new beard at Starbucks in an hour. Damn it. Damn them.

"I have to go. I'll see you later. Anything-But Modest wants me. Sorry."

As I walked out the front, I heard Harry. I could almost swear he was crying.

---

I unlocked the door, looking down to see Harry crying next to the door.

"L-louis! You-re home...", he stuttered, wiping his face.

"Harry! Hazza what's wrong?", I asked, closing the door and sitting next to him.

He didn't respond, so I took it upon myself to start.

"I love you."

"Wh-what?"

"I love you, Harry."

He turned to me and smiled." I love you too!"

"Since you love me...", Say it, Tomlinson, Say it! "Will you marry me?"

Harry sat shocked, then stood up, pulling me along with him. He stood me in front of the couch.

"I mean, if you don't want to, just tell me. If you want me to stop talking tell me that too-"

"Say that again.", he commanded.

"What?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

"Say it again Lou. Ask me again."

I shifted to the side, and pulled out the ring out of my pocket.

"Will you marry me?", I asked, still confused.

Suddenly, Harry ran at me and jumped, grabbing my hands and knocking me back onto the couch, laughing.

"Why the hell wouldn't I?!", he shouted between breaths.

I couldn't help but laugh along.

"Well, I couldn't just put the fuckin' ring on your finger and plan it all m'self, could I?!"

We stayed like that, shouting comebacks and laughing our asses off. Modest! called for me to meet the girl again and 'introduce' Harry to her friend.

"Be here in ten.", they said.

"Sorry, can't. I'm planning a wedding."

"Whose wedding?"

"Harry and mine. I'd tell you to suck my ass, but he has that covered!", I shouted through the phone.

I hung up and kissed Harry once more.

---

"Dammit, I'm starving! Hazza, can you fix me food?"

"No. There's plenty to eat.", he smirked, looking me over.

"Hell, let's go.", I said, leading him into the bedroom so he could do as he pleased.

If this is what it's like now, I can't wait to see what it'll be like when we're permanent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't really ship Larry as much as i used to