{ Chapter 6 }

This chapter isn't that important or fun, you can just read the first half and then not read the rest.

"Explain" NamJoon looked at them

3....

2....

1....

"HE STARTED IT FIRST, HE AND FRIENDS DECIDED TO FREAKING DRENCH ME WITH WATER, THROW EGGS AT ME AND COVER ME WITH FLOUR!! WORST OF ALL HE FCKING INSULTED MY PARENTS!!" "SHE SERIOUSLY MADE MY TWO FRIENDS FALL ON THEIR FACES ON THE GROUND, KICKED MY GIRLFRIEND AND PUNCHED MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!" Both of them shouted extremely loud that the house started shaking.

"STOP!!" NamJoon shouted, Jungkook and Yein immediately stopped and looked at NamJoon "One at a time, one at a time okay?" NamJoon said as he told them to calm down. "Jungkook, you may go first"

"Well she is a fcking-" "LANGUAGE!" NamJoon shouted at him "Sorry" Jungkook apologized and continued "She face planted my friends, kicked my girlfriend and punched my face! She's crazy!" Jungkook pointed at her. NamJoon then looked at her telling her its her turn.

"First of all I did not purposely make your friends fall, I just pulled the rope. And your girlfriend tried to slap me, I was trying to defend my self, And I punched YOU, BECAUSE YOU FREAKING INSULTED MY PARENTS!!" Yein took a moment to calm down "And It was your fault in the first place, for the past weeks, you and your stupid friends decided to throw water, eggs and flour at me. So I have the right to face plant your friends, kick your girlfriend annnnnd punch you" Yein crossed her arms

"Jungkook, you really...." NamJoon massaged his temple "What the hell are you thinking? I trained you to be respectful, talented and nice, Since when did I train you to throw eggs at people?!" NamJoom slammed his hands on the table while standing up "Wait, are you taking her side?" Jungkook was shocked "Does it matter? And I also can't believe you insulted her parents!" NamJoon fell onto his chair really hard and leaned back "Thats it, I forbid you to hang out with your friends or girlfriend from now on" NamJoon said

"What?! Why?! That's unfair! Why are you siding with her?! And I always wanted to ask, Who the hell is she anyway?!" Jungkook glared at Yein "She's a human being! and every human being needs respect, so either you learn respect or I'll teach you respect!" NamJoon slammed his hands on the table again. "But what does my friends have to do with this?" Jungkook asked "Whether, It was you or anyone in your group that decided to do these things to Yein, It would be better if you weren't included in it or you do it yourself, so I could handle it myself without it concerning other students. Got it?" NamJoon raised his eyebrows.

"So you're telling me, I'm suppose to be a loner like her" Jungkook pointed at Yein "Loner or not, I enjoy being by myself" Yein rolled her eyes "And where's her punishment? Its not like she didn't do anything wrong" Jungkook asked. "Why should she be punished? You should be thankful that she never dobbed on you, Her clothes smelled like eggs for weeks" NamJoom replied.

Yein then sniffed her clothes "My clothes don't smell like eggs, it smells fine" Yein argued "Our maid, has a nose of a dog, she said she smelled eggs when she washed your clothes, we were concerned that something was happening to you but you didn't seem like you were bothered by anything until today" NamJoon explained

"Anyway, I'm tired, So Jungkook you're not allowed to hang with your girlfriend and friends anymore"

"but-" Jungkook was cut off

"No buts, get out" NamJoon pointed at the door, And so Yein and Jungkook left NamJoon's room and headed to their own rooms. Jungkook really hated Yein now and so Yein hated him back.
---------------------------

The next day~

"Why are you following me?" Jungkook asked butler Lee as Jungkook walked into school. "Your dad told me to watch over you" Butler Lee answered.

"I'm a 18 years old! I don't need babysitting!" Jungkook tried to push Butler Lee out "I'm not babysitting you, I'm just following you and checking if you're behaving and not hanging with your friends" Butler Lee walked behind Jungkook so he wouldn't be pushed by him. "I can hang with whoever I want!" Jungkook crossed his arms like a kid and walked away from Butler Lee but he still watched over Jungkook from a far distance.

< Lunch >

As Jungkook was about to walk to his friends, Butler Lee came out of no where walking beside Jungkook which shocked him. "Where the hell did you come from?" Jungkook asked as he glared at Butler Lee but he didn't answer Jungkook's question "You're not going to hang out with your friends are you?" Butler Lee asked Jungkook "Can't I just atleast tell them I can't join them? They're going to think I actually ditched them" Jungkook asked and Butler Lee nodded.

"Hey guys" Jungkook walked over and greeted them "Oppa, you're here!" Mira gave Jungkook a peck on the cheek which made him smile. Jungkook then told them what his dad said to him once he got home from yesterdays fight with Yein. "What about the date then?!" Mira shouted "What date?" Jungkook asked confusingly "The date to the mall" Mira answered back "Weren't you going to go by yourself?"
"Yes but I got another pass so both of us can go"
"Where'd you get the other pass?"
"Stole it" Mira smiled
"I'll try sneaking out of the house then" Jungkook ruffled Mira's hair "Tomorrow?"
"Yup!" Mira giggled

"Anyway, this punishment won't last long anyway so see you guys later" Jungkook waved at his friends then winked at Mira.

As Jungkook made his way to Butler Lee "Happy?" Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked away, as he left Yein came.

"You must be hungry right?" Yein gave Butler a scone and smiled "lets go somewhere to eat" They both walked to the area behind the shed. Yein knew that Jungkook's friends weren't there so she decided to stay there for now.

"So how's school? No problems right?" Butler Lee asked "Its okay, although this school's way of teaching is outdated and Jungkook and his friends are annoying, gay at the same time" Yein took a bite of her bread. Butler Lee smiled "You'll get used to him, I hope" He whispered that last part

Then school bell rang "Well I'll get going now, I'll see you after school" Yein stood up dusted the dirt off her butt and walked away.

Butler Lee nodded and stayed sitting on the grass thinking, 'Why would the Kim's want to kill someone so innocent? Did her parents do something wrong?'
----------------------

If you read the whole chapter... Boring right? no need to deny it.
Also you'll have to wait a while for the next chapter cause its long.

And sorry if there is any typos