{ Chapter 8 }

Next day at school~

"So your dad was just playing around?" Asked Taehyung

"Not playing around but... i don't know! who cares about that anyway, atleast I can hang with you guys again. It was so boring without you guys" Jungkook laid on the grass

"I missed you too" Mira held his hand and he smiled "Wait, if you're dad was joking around, then can we continue with the pranks?" Mira smiled but Jungkook's smile faded away

"We're not pranking her, we're bullying her, lets not do these stuff again, okay?" Jungkook sat up with pleading eyes.

"What's wrong with you? you went with it happily last time, why not now?" Mira let go of his hand and looked straight into his eyes, wanting him to agree with her.

"That's because you're my girlfriend, I would do anything with you-" Jungkook was cut off

"What, so am I not your girlfriend anymore?" Mira started getting angry. The rest were just sitting there watching, not moving an inch.

"No! Definitely not! Its just that, aren't we going abit to far? I mean what happens if we do something on accident and something really bad happens to her?"

Mira raised her right eyebrow "Are you worrying about her?"

Jungkook sighed "No... okay, maybe but of course I would be worried what would my father do to me if he found out that I was the one who did something horrible to Yein?"

"You didn't care about your dad before, plus he was just joking last time right? I'm pretty sure you'll just get a light punishment" Mira rubbed his shoulders

"Come on Mira, please don't be like this, you're a nice person right?" Jungkook took Mira's hand off his shoulder and held it and looked into her eyes with sad eyes.

Mira pushed jungkook away and stomped away angrily.

"What's wrong with her?" Jungkook sighed heavily

"Don't worry, she'll get over it soon" Mira's friend, Yeri patted his back. Jungkook sighed

"But seriously, she was right, since when did you start worrying about things that might happen to Yein?" Yeri asked

Jungkook looked back at his friends, seems like they were all curious too.

"What, so you don't care if something happens to Yein?" Jungkook asked his friends, they all looked at each other then back to Jungkook, they all slowly shook their heads. Jungkook was disappointed in them and left to go to class.

When he got to class, Mira was sitting there. Jungkook didn't want to sit with her at the moment. The only seat available was the one next to Yein. Without asking Yein he sat down next to her. Yein was quite surprised.

"Yah, why are you sitting here?" She halfed whispered and shouted

"don't ask" Jungkook responded with abit of a sad tone in his voice

Yein knew he was down, so she didn't talk to him.

< Time skip >

The bell rang and students packed their stuff and quickly went out for their lunch.

"Oppa" A voice called out.

Jungkook, who had his face flat on the table, looked up to voice who called him.

"Are you seriously sitting next to her?"

"Yes, why?" Jungkook replied blankly. Mira scoffed "Lets talk outside, Jungkook"