{ Chapter 5 }

"Yein?" Jungkook tried to check if it was her

Yein was looking at the stick that she stepped on and then looked at Jungkook still covering her mouth.

"Why are you hiding?" Jungkook asked.

Yein took her hand away and looked at him blankly. 'Why am I hiding?' Yein thought to herself.

"I don't know" Yein answered still looking blankly at him, then walked out of small space. She went towards the rubbish she left after eating and picked it up.

"You hang around here?" Jungkook asked while looking at her picking up the rubbish.

"Its peaceful here" Yein answered. Jungkook just nodded "You're a good runner" Jungkook suddenly said.

Yein stared at him and slowly nodded but then fell into awkward silence.

"Why are you here though?" Yein asked breaking the silence, "Oh I was suppose to get some extra decoration for tonight's party for our class" Jungkook explained. Yein tilted her head with a questioning look "There's going to be a party?" "Just for our class" Jungkook answered "How come I didn't know?" "Probably because you don't hang with anyone". Yein's lips went into a thin line and nodded slowly admitting herself, that she is a loner."Anyway, I think you're looking for the shed behind the new sheds" Yein said and left the area. Jungkook went towards the shed Yein was talking about and found what he was looking for.

----------------------------------

Assembly for the winners of the Sport Festival~

"Winner of the Basketball match is... Team B!! Congratulations!!" The Sport coach gave the awards out to the team as they went up onto the stage "And the MVP of the team is... Min Yoongi!"

And that was how the awards were given out to the teams. (A/N: Sorry too lazy to write everything, It wouldn't even be interesting anyway).

"And lastly the winners of the 150 metre race is, Jeon Jungkook and Jeong Yein, Congratulations!" Yein and Jungkook walked up to the stage, "Luckily, We have two passes to the shopping mall, so you both can enjoy the gift" The coach gave us a bright smile. Jungkook and Yein just bowed as a sign of thank you and went back to their seats.

After the assembly finish everyone was packing up, and started to leave except for the classes that were having a party.

Yein was wondering if she is going to join the party or not. Then her eyes landed on the food which was carried by some of her classmates.

Pizza, cake, soft drinks and more. After seeing the food, she decided to go. The party wasn't going to start anytime soon, so she decided to hang at her usual spot. Unexpectedly she heard laughing and shouting coming from the direction.

'What the hell?' Yein walked towards the sheds. As she went between the shed, She saw Jungkook and 5 more boys with 4 other girls which included Jungkook's girlfriend.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Everyone stopped what they doing and looked at Yein who was glaring at every single one of them. "Ah, Yein, Sorry but if you don't mind can we kind of hang here?" Jungkook stood up and asked her "Go somewhere else, You've been at this school way longer than me, you should know the good places to hang" Yein answered immediately "Yeah but not as good as this place" He looked back at the lake and turned back to Yein. "But I found this place first, and I'm definitely not sharing this place with a bunch of maniacs that scream all day" Yein rolled her eyes "You don't own this area though, so we can come here whenever we want" Jungkook crossed his arms.

Yein sighed not wanting to fight anymore, left the place annoyed. Jungkook and his friends made fun of her thinking that she was scared to fight back. Yein who didn't like Jungkook and his friends at all, decided to go back home.