Crush

It's in the middle of the month june, when I started noticing about John. Okay I think I'm starting to like him, I told my friends that I had a crush on him. But I'm good at faking things of course I ain't that obvious. As I grew to like him , I didn't know things are getting interesting. I'm noticing him, that he always take his sit beside me even though our lane should be base according to our heights. He also talk with me awkwardly yet cute. He always volunteer as a representative of our group, and that made me like him even more. And there's more to that he doesn't give me any group work so I'm a little glad about it yet a little guilty cause I feel like I'm a no help for our group. He is also quite the funny one , yes he is. It was during the time when Rine, and I were washing the test tubes John was late and Rine said "Hey, you're late hmm is it breakfast or a bath? You didn't take a bath right?" I smiled and he said, "Even when I don't take a bath I will still smell good not like you guys."  When we are drying the test tubes, Rine was trying to insert the  cloth to wipe clean the test tube but she failed and here comes John! "What's with the two of you? just as simple as inserting this you can't even do it right." said by John and Rine says, "hahaha of course John is expert with this kind of thing. And my other group mates calls him to volunteer as a representative. Rine said" Wait a minute guys, John is still enjoying himself here" and so Rine and I laugh together. Yesterday he even push me to go in front like he's back hugging me. This is something that's been bothering me for a while now. Aren Rine says her heart went doki doki, so then I ask why?She told me that when her heart flutter doesn't mean it's because of a guy. Why then? I asked her curiously, then her words left me floating in the air. "It's because of the two of you guys" she said. Just wow! this left my heart skip a beat. So then I started avoiding him a little 'cause I don't want to make my feelings further deep for him. The hell I don't want to fall and no one will catch me, I'll just end up broken. Because of my heart had loved a person for 2 years before and I don't want to betray myself by loving again. But I didn't know things will be happening the way I don't want them to happen.