I give up and now I'm moving on

My second year life had started, during this 1st semester I had struggle with my subjects especially my anaphy subject. And this sem just ended well with my academics but nothing good happened between us. We were not blockmates and we didn't even talk with each other. The only thing that had happened was when September came, it's my birth month and also his birth month. I greeted him in advance, but I guess it was a wrong move. He says, "wow! how advance, anyway thanks and Ace is asking if how are you?" he even teased me by saying ayiehh! If only I can say, " the hell is wrong with you, it's not him that I like but it's you whom I had been liking and loving all through this time." But, of course I will never say something that careless. So as my 17th birthday is getting close and finally it's now my birthday and I celebrated it with my buddies, we sang and ate at the good taste. But it was never complete, he didn't even greeted me. During the Christmas I sent him a Christmas greeting, and he didn't even send me such message. And then here I am hoping he will sent me maybe this new year a happy new year message but he never did. So I was like an idiot all the way, hoping for him and praying that he will make me see more about him to make me like him more but I was just a hopelessly bitch waiting for him.

He was my reason why I still continued my course I was always hoping for him to look at me again. I want him to like me, I wanted to see him smile at me again. I missed his smiles, his stares that melts me, his voice, his presence, his words of encouragement. He meant everything to me and now I now know that being in this course being pushed by him that I'm still here because I just want to be with him.

But now I will stop, I won't continue anymore I will just wait for this sem to end, I am now in my 2nd semester of being a second year student of BMLS/Medtech . I will now start to move on again, it hurts dude I thought he's my Mr. right the right one for me. But that's just what life is, you just got to run and run until you see the end route so you'll need to move to the other direction as long as you never stop. You'll stumble and get hurt on your way but there's no helping but to stand up on your feet again.

This is just my story I hope you enjoyed and like it guys. I chose to end this story short and fast so I may start my moving on process.

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!!