He likes me

As the week ends, today is Friday. It's Friday afternoon, I don't know why I feel so annoyed about him. He's at the back of my seat. They are so annoying because they are too loud at the back. Just for a few minute, the classes ended so our instructor who leave our room returns. There are just us, him, Sor, Jezz are calling someone on her phone and Cerl is laughing with Vayne. So I decided to go outside and just wait for them there cause I feel like shit already because of the noises before. As I stood up Sor called out my name. John reacted immediately, "hey, no! no! no!" he said like wait what's with the two of them. Sor just continued what she is about to tell me that was interrupted by John. "Eina!, John says he has a crush on you". I didn't know how to react by that time, like was that a confession. All I'm thinking was that I'm tired, and my friends are already waiting outside for me. And then all I was able to say are this two words. "Thank you" I said. Quite lame right? As I walk down the hallways with my friends was the only time that things started to sink in my mind. Oh my God he also had a crush on me, was all I am thinking and didn't even thought about what I replied to him. I was grinning while walking to the point that I laughed. My friends are even thinking I'm weird already . The moment I gone home I thought everything is just fine but here am I realizing that how I destroyed such moment. I didn't know, it was my first time to be like by someone I like.