Chapter 4: Their Love Story

Jake's POV:

I look at my sister and become worried. I honestly don't want to tell her what happened, but she's my little sister. She might even help me with some closure. Ugh this is so difficult.

I groan. "Two years ago, I went on the school trip to Florida. Since there were no more guys with guys rooms, I had to share a room with Heather. Trust me, she was very promiscuous." Looking back at it I remember her being confident with herself and changing in front of me. Of course, with undergarments on. That still didn't stop her from purposely dropping something and bending down from her waist to pick it up.

"OH MY GOD! You guys fucked??" Leah said with her eyes almost popping out of her sockets.

"No we're not at that part of the story. Stop rushing it. Now hush." I bring a finger up to my lip. "I eventually felt bad for the girl. She's always giving herself up to guys easily with just a few words. So I wanted her to learn what it would be like to feel loved. When we had free time, I would take her out to eat, movies, beach. It was fun actually. She's a good person deep down the rudeness and all. I would romanticize her like crazy. Give her flowers, kiss her on her forehead, pay for everything." I chuckled.

"Eventually on our last day there, we were at Disney World. By that big blue fountain, she kissed me. Then after that, we had sex." I sigh as I remember what had happened. The way her lips moved with mine. When she gave my back a squeeze as I entered into her. And when she kissed my neck. There was a certain spot she would get that made me lose it.

Leah snaps in front of my face. "Hello???? You like totally spaced out on my." Her eyes widen and follow them to where they were looking.

"Oh fuck." I began trying to hide the miniature version of me, even though it fucking hurt since my jeans were pretty tight.

Looking over and seeing Leah laughing so hard to the point there was no sound coming out of her mouth made me more embarrassed. Literally no sound, except for the occasional squeek trying to come out.

"AS I WAS SAYING you brat." I glared at her. "She fell in love with me. She told me on the way back home and thanked me for everything. The sad truth was, I didn't love her. I just wanted her to feel what it was like to not give herself up so easily."

I see a tear go down my sister's cheek. Did I ever mention she was emotional as hell? Leah begins to clap. "That is so sad yet so romantic." She wiped the tear away. "I hate her, but I think you should still give it a try with her." She gave me her signature dramatic wink.

"Until you become friends with her, I won't."

"Fine, I will."

I suddenly stop the car and looked over at her crossing her arms. "Seriously?"

"Mhm. It is now my job to find my brother some loooooooove." She smirked.

I place my head in my palms. "What did I just get myself into?"

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N

I was thinking maybe after if I decide to finish the book, I'll write about Jake's week with Heather. ;) Tell me what you think.