Flashback (4)

Bang bang bang.

Does he not understand how much I need him right now?

I look around into the dark streets. I shiver as the wind slipped through my body as if it were a ghost.

This is pointless, just fucking go.

I turn around and begin walking then hear a loud creak.

I turn my head so quickly I probably could've broken my neck.

"Leah?" I see the dark figure suddenly turn into a person.

"My dad died an- and. I don't know who else to go to. My mom is passed out on the floor and- and-" I couldn't complete my sentence since I was pulled into a slight embrace against the window

"Climb in." His husky voice whispers in my ear.

I proceed to climb in as I bang my head against the window. "Fuck." I murmur.

Andrew instantly pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead. "You don't have to say anything. I'm here for you." He says in a sincere tone.

It wasn't until I pulled back that I saw his wet shoulder. "Fuck I'm so sorry." I sigh. "I should go home."

"No." He says sternly and then scratches the back of his head. With a shy smile he continues "I mean, you can stay here if you want."

I give him a slight laugh through my tears. I nod and begin sniffling. "Yeah sure."
I looked over his body to see him shirtless with a slight tan and notice his v-line for the first time. He was in blue sweats with his hair all ruffled and black slim glasses that I did not notice he put on.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I noticed that it had looked like I haven't slept in days. My chestnut brown hair was in a bun that now looks like it's about to fall out and my face was red and puffy. I was wearing some red mickey mouse pajama pants and a black hoodie.

I walked over to his bed and just laid there. I could feel the wetness continue to run down my cheek. I would tell you about my dad, but there really isn't much to say. He was mostly on business trips and came around for birthdays and holidays. (He sometimes didn't even make it at all) From what I remember, he was a good guy. We may not have been close, but it's hard to lose family that you so much cared about.

I felt the other side of the bed droop a little then come back up. I turned to my side and Andrew pulled me to his chest. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and rested my head against him. The next thing I know, I was out like a light.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N

His name is now Andrew, please don't get confused and start fighting me.