what am I now ?

"It's okay, i am here for you, i can help you if you let me. I should have made it clearer from the beginning but I didn't know what you rememebered" his voice went from husky to soft in a spilt second.... he was kind, caring and he didn't even know the poor girl... curled up in a fetal ball.

Rubbing circles around her back, he could feel the coldness of her, she was cold to the touch, "are you cold sweetheart?, do you wont a blanket?"
Trying to comfort her, she wanted him there, she needed him there, she didn't want to a be alone, but no matter how much she wanted, needed him, she couldn't accept him, accept the pain any more than she already had, the pain was apart of her, domanting her, she begged for the pain to stop, as he took her in his arms, her head layed softly on his shoulder, unable to stop her self being drawn to his warmth, that familiar warmth, that comfort, settling into the heat.
Staring at his neck as he strocked her hair, she felt his plus in his neck, his vains pumping blood, the heat he was supplying her, went through her hole body, her dry mouth, began to water, she felt the thirst become stronger, her throat burning, she wanted something from him other than his comfort and warmth, something in side of her, forcing her gums to tear apart, feeling the end of her sharp teeth perice through, she lifted her hand towards her mouth, touching her gums, she could feel them, (What are they, how could they grow so fast?)
Looking in the mirror she saw her eyes turning, her green eyes, going black, a bottom less black colour was left in the place of her grassy green eyes. Fear pouring in, her breath becoming heavier, she knew he could tell something was wrong, he held her closer, his grip tighter around her back, holding her hand tighter into his broad shoulders, the tighter he held her, the more his plus called to her, her mouth opening wider, her eyes getting more darker, more hollow with loneless, wrapping her left hand around his head, holding the back of him, she pulled her self closer and he held her closer, accepting her into him, unknowing, she wasn't pulling him for comfort, just as she nussled her head into his warmth, her black lonly eyes, were snapped back to her old self, as the bang of the door, smashing on the wall, jumped the urge she was feeling, out of he mind.
" Are you too ok, do you won't something to eat, honey?"
" I am Grace, what's your name"
Her voice less smooth than his, she bent down to join in with her comforting, placing her hand on her back near George's, making
tiny circles.

As Sarah pushed her self away from the warmth, she felt her loneless pour in, inches away from him, she felt alone again.

"Sarah, my names Sarah, yes I am hungry" her crackling voice, forcing Grace's head to tilt, showing sympathy, showing her that she feels for her.

Scared, she didn't know what came over her, grateful that what ever she was about to was interupted, she pushed her self away from George and walked over to the sofa, her hands shacking, her mind racing. She needed to get the thoughts out of her head, she needed the thirst to go.

"What's going to happen to me, were am I going to go?"
Her voice crackling, her eyes so lost, George showed the same feeling, holding her cold hand, her gave her a squeeze and gently spoke.
"Their finding you a place in a children's home, there's good people there and they will find you a loveing home" watching her eyes drop, she griped his hand tighter, he felt her strength her pain, full of anger and scared, she pleaded with him,
"Don't let them take me there, I won't go, please I just want to go home"
Her grip getting tighter, his hand going white as the blood stop flowing to it. He never let go, didn't flinch, he squezed just as much, regaining some blood to his hand, he tried to explain the situation. She wad frustrated how he wasn't being what she needed, she relied on him, confided in him and his back was already half way turned.

Grabbing his hands, she looked deep into his eyes and pleaded again, she was more forceful in her plea, her eyes turning black, with no knowledge of it she started pleading.
"I am not going into care, I want you to take care of me, please help me, don't let them take me"
Watching his emotionaless expression, he didn't interrupt her, didn't try to reason with her, he soaked in every word, when she had finished, he stood up, and with a plain voice, "I won't let them take you, I'll take care of you"
Her heart sank, she was overwellemed, she didn't know why he changed his mind, she didn't even notice his plain expression or his plain voice, she heard and saw what she wanted, some one caring, someone giving her sustainability.