Hmm

>>>2Weeks

         I grabbed my purse and put shoes on heading to the door.

        "You ready?" I asked Johanie. She practically begged me to go shopping with her. I refused politely the first two times. I don't trust her at all I bet anything she just wanna get me alone to get all in my business.

      "Where yall going?" He asked us.

      "Shopping." I told him.

     "You want some money?" He asked. This nigga done lost it. Shouldn't he be asking his girlfriend if she wants money. This girl stupid because if I was with him I wish he would ask another girl that in my face.

      "Umm no I got my card." I told him.

     "But we'll take the new Lambo." I said smiling. He threw the keys and I caught it.

     "Man ion let people drive my baby be careful." He exclaimed walking us to the door.

       "I got a tazer and a blade in my bag so yo hoe can act up if she want to." I whispered quietly.

      "Chill." I walked out the house to see this girl on the passenger side. This weak hoe how you let another girl drive your man's new car.

I pulled out the driveway. I turned on my Bluetooth so I could listen to some good cus I don't know what music she like.

I settled for Seen or Saw by Lil Reese. I put the store location in my phone so I can learn my way there. Hopefully this the last time I go shopping with her.

"Is this Lil Reese?" She asked me I nodded yes.

"I met him once, you know I haven't met many of Bibby's friends yet." She told me. She probably never will the ones she met are with him and the rest is still in the hood.

"Did you know Capo?" Goddamn why she keep talking to me I asked myself.

"I knew him but we wasn't that close he was more Keith and nem friend more than my brothers but we all ran in the same circle." I told her honestly.

"Jadia you got a bae out here yet?" Mhm your man.

"Nope and not looking."

      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

       "Can yall help us with these damn bags.? I asked Bibby and Shawn as they just sat and watched us suffer.

      "Damn you see what the power of pussy do I bet he gon help them. I heard Durk come from the kitchen and Herb laughing. Bibby shot him a look.

      "I know you ain't talking mr Durk & Dej Durk & Dej." I reminded him.

"She be getting you." Herb said.

"I have to hurry up and pack so I can catch my flight." Johanie said handing Bibby her things.

I gave Herb the bags and made my way to the guest room.

"Thanks bro just throw em right there." I pointed to the corner of the room. I turned on some music while I started taking the clothes out the bag.

My phone rung and I picked up without looking to see who it is.

"So you just gon up n leave a nigga here?" He asked.