Early

"Yo Jay."

          "What man I'm sleep obviously." Who have the nerve to be calling me and shaking my arm while I'm sleeping. After I took the pill I went to sleep.

         "What Durk?"

     "Why you in here sleep."

   "Cus I'm mufuckin tired obviously." I swear niggas be asking the dumbest things.

    "You good?"

   "Yeah. Yo you in trouble with me."

    "What I do."

  "Naw you know what you did. How you not gon tell me this nigga was coming?" I asked him.

"I thought you knew." He told me.

     "Yo Jay who you think look better me or Doowop?" Herb asked busting in the room. Durk started laughing next to me shaking his head.

        "Neither of yall Maneski."

       "What bro you tweaking!"He said.

       "Yeah alright." I replied. Doowop came in asking Herb what I say.

      "Yo can yall leave I'm tryna talk with my nigga Durk.

They left out the room mumbling something about secrets. I rolled my eyes they always being extra.

"So when is he coming?"

"Next week."

"Really Durk."

"My bad. What you gon do?

"Who knows it depends on how he act when I see him. You know he crazy."

   "Yeah you right." He said laughing. There was a knock at my door and Bibby came in probably being nosey.

    "Damn what yall talking about in here?"

   "None of your business nosey." I told him.

      "Oh niggas got secrets."

    "Nah me and my sister just catching up." Durk said. He got up from the bed leaving Bibby behind. Durk is the only one who understand the situation I'm in.

"Did you want something?" I asked him. He was just staring at me.

   "No."

  "Well if you not gonna say shit I'm going to sleep. You can stand there if you want." I told him turning away from him.

     He in here like he ain't got company well not really company because the act like they live here. I put in my headphones and turned on acquainted by The Weeknd.

      He had a nerve to shake my arm while I was trying to go back to sleep. He always on some bullshit.

    "What?"

    "See that's the rude shit I be talking bout."

   "You're not saying anything."