New day, New beginning

~3000 years ago~

In this universe, there are things such as god's and goddesses, angels and demons, and they exist to keep the world in balance. They make sure everything in the universe is alright, but sometimes, there are things that they cannot control.

Corruption.

While the cause and cure are unknown, what IS known is that this causes someone to lose control of their mind and body, and become monsters as their bodies turn into nothing but dark matter.

One being on the other hand was able to prove otherwise, and learn how to control this power, making him the most powerful being in the universe.

Two sisters, one being an angel, and the other being a demon, had to put a stop to this being, no matter what, but... many things happened...

"He's gone... DAMN IT!!!" The demon shouted in anger as she punched the closest object near her. Her sister, the Angel, did not seem to mind. "WE COULDV'E ENDED HIM RIGHT THERE-"

"Sonia, calm down..." The angel says to her demonic sister. The demon turns around, pure rage in her blood red eyes.

"CALM DOWN?! LUNA, ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO YOURSELF?!-"

"I understand that you are upset... But raging about this is not going to help..."

The demon let out an irritated sigh and looked up at the sky full of stars, before saying, "So... What do we do now?..."

The Angel was silent for a bit, before looking up at the sky as well, now thinking...

~Present~

"YARA! YARA WHERE ARE YOU?!" Shouted a brown fox. "God damn it! Where did you go?..." The fox groaned and kept looking around the forest, but eventually gave up. That was until something jumped on his head, causing him to collapse. He then opened his eyes, and glared at the figure laying in front of him. A hazel hedgehog stared right back at him with a goofy smile. "Yara... Why do you do this to me..." The fox manage to say.

"C'mon Max, don't be such a grump..." Yara pouts and got off the fox. She helped Max up, and he stretched a bit. He looked over at her, and glared at her. "Sheesh, you're no fun at all are ya'?" She crosses her arms, chuckling a bit. Max just groaned, and began to drag her back home.

As they arrived, they noticed that almost everyone was being extremely lazy today. The two best friends, known as Angelica the hedgehog and Cassie the cat were asleep on the couch. Travis the hedgehog was playing video games. Kyle the panda was nowhere to be found. Probably building things... Catrina the wolf must have been out in the woods. And Death the hedgehog... Well... Dunno.

"Where's Death?" Yara had asked.

"Right here you idiot..." The figure known as Death growled as he stood behind them. Yara and Max both shivered a bit in fear.

(If you are still confused how the characters look like, check out the book 'All about TeamStar')

Deaths yellow eye glared at Yaras sky blue ones. "You should've gotten back a long time ago! May I remind you that we have a mission to complete right now?" He crossed his arms.

"S-Sorry! I-I was just-"

"Enough excuses... Now, Max, get the others, and Yara... Just... Stay out of trouble... Please..."

"Y-Yes sir..." Yara hung her head down, and grabbed her sword. You see, Death was the leader of this team. Or in other words, the boss... He tells everyone what to do, and leads everyone to success. Yara on the other hand, had always wanted to be the leader, but since she was really clumsy, and never did anything good that would lead the others to success, she couldn't. She didn't have any special powers... She can barely use a sword! She was useless... That's what she thought anyway...