Chapter 7: Between Life and Death Pt. 1 - The Price of Defiance

WARNING: The following chapters may include use of strong language, violence and gore. If your a very sensitive person, don't read them. THANK YOU!!!

Sean's P.O.V.

Dammit! How could I have let this happen to Ryan?! If only I was there, he wouldn't be going through this painful track...

~ A few days earlier ~

The Bulls Gang were expelled from school after every student gave their testimony of what they did to them, including me and Ryan as well. Some were being physically harmed, others were robbed, and - according to a few rumors - one of them did a certain thing with a girl against her will, if you know what I mean. Sadly, there wasn't any credibility of any sort since they couldn't find any evidence on her. But it was Ryan's testimony that brought them what they deserved. And boy, their faces looked murderous at everyone; especially with Ryan. Why couldn't I have seen it at first sight?

After that, everything has been normal. However, that girl, who's in my class, sat on my table shyly. Okay, this was weird for her - most of the time she's by herself and stays away from everyone. I guess she wanted to try to fit in again with anyone.

"So... what's your name?" I asked gently at the little fox.

"...C-Carol... Pe-eks," she replies, still shy and embarrassed. I knew that was her name! Why do I always forget her name? Never mind that.

"Huh. I knew it was Carol. I always confuse it with Carla."

She giggles a little but then she goes back to being shy. I feel bad for her so I try my best to comfort her at all.

"Hey, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what they did to you..." I say sheepishly. After all, this was a very sensitive matter.

"I know... C-Can I ask what's y-your name?" She asks.

"My name?"

"Mhmm."

"Well, it's Sean Lexington."

"Oh. Y-you know, people say that you're a sexy l-looking guy with Ryan, right?" Her comment made me blush. What do they know about us?

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"B-Because you two look c-cute as a couple. T-That's why."

Okay, now I'm blushing harder on that. I can't believe this. They think we're dating. Oh boy... how will Ryan react to this?

Carol's P.O.V.

Well, that brightened my mood. Sean seems to be embarrassed about the comment. Ah, yes sir.

"A-Anyway, I wanted to know i-if you wanted to be my friend? I-I'm kinda lonely."

He's thinking about it. Please don't say no; I was robbed of my purity by those bastards and couldn't remain social with everyone. Not even with my own family, and it's awful.

"... okay. I'll be your friend as well," he says afterwards. Yay!

"G-Great, I'll be f-friends with Ryan as well! The th-three of us will h-hang out t-together!" I start to feel better after what happened last year. You know what I mean, right?

The bell rings and we head to class; Sean moves up to the right hall, and I on the left one. On my way there, I suddenly get chills on the back of my mind. Something tells me I needed to go to the boys' bathroom. For no reason, I walk towards the door and heard a creepy moan. When I enter, I see a horrifying scene that grips me with fear...

~ A few hours ago ~

Ryan's P.O.V.

As I finished Chemistry (the hardest class of all), I went to the bathroom and did my business there. When I was washing my hands, I looked up in the mirror only to find Peter closing the door. I'm startled as to the reasons for that.

"Peter! W-W-What are you doing here?" I asked, backing up to a wall.

He didn't answer; he stood there and gave me a creepy grin as he pulled out a knife. Dammit, this again?

Eventually, he runs up to me, pins me down, and plunges the weapon on my right arm. Oh God, it hurts!

"Gah! WHAT ARE Y- AAAGHHH!!!" He stabs my arm again. Now I'm crying in pain.

He then stabs my left arm, but he thrusts the knife so hard that, eventually, it pierced into my bone. He laughs at me.

"Aw, what's wrong? Did I break the faggot's little arms?" He says in a false worried expression.

"YOU'RE A PSYCHOPATH!!!" I screamed between my groans and sobs as I kicked him in the muzzle and between his legs. I guess that made things worse.

He stabbed me three more times; he thrusts both my legs with sheer force and placed the knife in my gut. Then he wraps my wings with barbed wires so I wouldn't be able to get help. Then he drags me into a stall, punches my throat, and leaves me bleeding to death.

I was waiting for someone to come, but nothing. 'So this how I'm going to die? Without Sean on my side?' I try to not give any thoughts like that, but I couldn't, since I was losing faith in being rescued. That is, until a female fox found me. I say to her: "G-Get... h-help..." She understood and went to get help. My eyes begin to darken up as I realized that I'm entering a state of shock. After that, I lose consciousness and black out.