Chapter 4:Vincent

Hey,I just wanna thank my readers and voters I cannot explain how much it means to me .

So I this chapter I really wanted to show the life of this character outside of the school environment and that will come in the form of this new character the uber hot Vincent.
Read to find out.

Read

Vote

Follow

Enjoy 😙
-----------------------------------------------------

Playlist for chapter :Sage Gemini ft Nick Jonas - Good thing.

Arriving home I was greeted by silence -a comfortable silence none the less but it often gets lonely .I settled myself on one of the breakfast stools staring blankly at my souroudings sure its a beautiful mansion-ok its more or less resembles the white house with guarded entrances and lush gardens,three stories,luxury servants quarters,game room everything and more it certainly was what most people would call the good life,be careful for what you wish for.

I sigh and begin to trudge upstairs,even though there's an indoor and outdoor pool plus state of the arts gym the stairs is pretty much all the exercise I get.

I immediately flop starfish style on my bed and close my eyes taking deep breaths.I could feel my head start to throb from being hit by the football I seriously needed some Advil,turning to my bedside table draw I take out the bottle but it's empty.

And I know exactly why.

I decide to take a nap to get over my headache but my attempts to fall asleep are futile as always so I'm wide awake and bored out my mind sitting on my bed leaning against the headboard humming the tune of one of my all time favourites by bebe rehxa which is that's how you know.

I quickly get fed and climb out of bed heading downstairs .I set myself down on the couch and begin channel searching to find anything worthwhile I find what seems to be some sort of celebrity gossip show and tune in.

On the TV

Breaking news we can now confirm that the male supermodel of the century Vincent James will taking a break from the modelling world to relax and in his words
"be a normal teenager"

And if hearing his name was all it took to summon the devil himself the door bell rings.

I mutter a curse word under my breath throwing my head back trying to collect myself as I wait for one of the maids to open the door.

I get to my feet and walk to where I know he will be standing in the foyer subconsciously straightening my shoulders trying to plaster somewhat a welcoming flirtatious smile on my face though it seemed to be more of a crossover between a seductive smirk mixed with a grimace of distaste.

I make make my way over to the man I've seen grow to from a boy to a man.

The man whose seen me at my worst .

The man I've seen crumble to a shell of who he used to be.

One of the very few people in this world that I share any sort of emotion with.

The handsom devil turns around wearing that irresistible smirk plastered on his gorgeous face the golden hue of his eyes brighten as they land on me.

I motion to one of the household staff to carry his bags to the room that was premently reserved for his stay.

Once there's just me and him left I drink in his appearance,of course scandally clad in his black Italian suit all the way up to the beautiful shade of golden swoon worthy eyes that sporting that playful flirtatious look that would make any girl or women's knees weak-including myself.

"Eden" he greets,the velvety husky voice already sending shivers down my spine and making a full blown smile spread across my face.

"Vincent"

Ladies and gentlemen meet the Greek God Vincent James .

Aka

"My boyfriend"

___________________________________

So chapter 4 is up and running send feedback on what you think of this Vincent character and pay close attention I didn't just put the word "boyfriend" in inverted commas for nothing.

Vote and comment.

Yours truly.

Life long and prosperous.