Chapter 5

Megan's P.O.V

Today was the day Harry got to come home. Boy, was I thankful. "He's good to go." The nurse said. He got out of the bed and walked up to me. "I'm so thankful I get to come home." He said. We both walked out of the room side by side. 

We had to take the taxi home. After we arrived at his flat we walked in. "What are we supposed to do with all this glass?" I asked. "Um, I'll pick it up." Harry said. "I'll help!" I said. "No, you'll get cut. I'll do it." He said. I just ignored him and picked up a piece. As soon as I grabbed it, it sliced my finger. "Ow!" I shouted. "I told you, come here." He said and I followed. He picked me up and put me on the counter in the kitchen. "Here let me have your finger." He said grabbing my finger and putting it underneath the hot water. He turned the water off and grabbed a bandaid from near by. He took a cloth and dried my finger. He then put the bandaid on top. "Thanks." I said. He picked me up again and carried me into the living room and placed me on  the couch. He then went and picked up all the glass. 

"What do you want to watch?" Harry asked flipping through the channels. "Uh, that!" I said pointing at the movie. He turned on the movie and we sat there watching the movie. "I'm getting tired." I said rubbing my eyes. "You can't go to sleep yet!" Harry said. "I can if I want." I said.

-Harry's P.O.V-

To be honest, I still love Anna. But I think I'm getting over her. I think I'm falling for Megan. Anna would want me to be happy and I think I'm happy with Megan. There's something about Megan that makes her special. I've saved her life several times.

I looked over at Megan whos eyes were closed. I walked over to her and picked her up. Her eyes opened sleepily. "What?" She asked. "I'm taking you to bed." I answered. I walked into my bedroom and put her down in my bed. I started to walk out when she grabbed my shoulder. "I don't want to sleep alone. I'm scared." She said sleepily. "I'm just in the living room." I said. "I know but please." She begged. "Oh ok." I gave in. She then stood on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek. "What was that for?" I asked. "For everything." She said smiling at me. "Um, Megan can I talk to you?" I asked. "Sure." She answered sitting on the end of my bed. "Well, I actually think I'm falling for you. I'm not all the way over Anna but there's something about you that makes you special." I said looking her in the eyes. I saw a smile creep onto her lips. "Really?" She asked and I nodded my head. "Um, to be honest, I feel the same way." She continued. We stared at each other for a moment. Her eyes were beautiful. I kept looking down at her lips. I wanted to kiss her so bad. I leaned in and felt our noses touch. I brushed the top of her lips with mine. I could tell she wanted to kiss me back. I leaned in some more until our lips were touching. We were actually kissing. We kissed for several minutes until she broke the kiss. "I'm tired." She said getting in the bed. I stood up and took my shirt off and pants. I then got into the covers and held her close to me. Her hand was on my chest. 

-Megan's P.O.V-

Did that really just happen? I kissed Harry. Now I was laying next to him in bed. My hand was touching his bare chest. I traced the lines of his abs with my fingers. I got a little carried away and touched his v-lines. He looked at me surprised. "Sorry." I apoligized. "No no. It's fine." He said smirking at me. He looked at me and kissed my forehead. "I really do like you." He said smiling again. I smiled back at him. I rose up and kissed him. After about a minute we were making out.  I think he got a little carried away because he started trying to undress me. "H-Harry..." I said questioningly. He broke the kiss and looked at me. "Um, I'm sorry." He said smiling at me. I could tell he wasn't sorry at all. I kissed him again and turned over and closed my eyes. I felt him pull me closer and wrap his arms around my body. I felt safe with him. 

-The Next Day-

I was standing at the stove making breakfast. Harry was standing behind me hugging me. It was like we were a couple now. I heard a knock at the door and Harry went to go answer. He opened the door and a shocked face expression was on his face. A girl walked in, Harry looking at her. "Harry?" She asked. "Uh, yeah?" He asked. She was pregnant. Wait... was that Harry's baby? "We have to talk." She said taking a seat on the couch. She looked really snobby. She just invited herself into our home, I mean his home. Harry took a seat beside her. I walked over and sat next to Harry waiting to hear what she has to say. "Who is this?" She asked. "This is my girl.... she's just a friend." He said. I thought we were more then friends. I looked at him. "Well, remember that one night at the bar?" She asked and Harry nodded. "What we did?" She continued and Harry nodded again. "I'm pregnant now." She said smiling. He looked at her. Tears were forming in his beautiful green eyes. "This cant be my baby." Harry explained. "It is. I've only done it with one boy in my life and that's you." She said smiling again. They did it? What? I looked at Harry. I felt hurt. He never told me about her. Did he cheat on Anna or... I felt tears run down my cheeks. I couldn't take it any longer. I ran outside of Harry flat. I ran as far as I could. I didn't see Harry chasing. I finally came to the park. I sat there crying. 

-Harry's P.O.V-

My eyes were burning. I was a father. No. But I am. What about Megan? Should I chase her? "What's your number, I'll call you." I said asking her for her number. She wrote it down on a little piece of paper and was out the door. I went running down the road looking for Megan but she was no where to be found. I saw a girl sitting on the park bench that looked like her but I couldn't tell from afar. When I got closer, I noticed it was her. "Megan?" I asked. "Leave me the heck alone." She said hatefully. "I was drunk that night. It was the day Anna died. I didn't know what to do." I explained. Tears were streaming down her face. I felt so bad. "I don't want to talk." She said. 

CHAPTER 5. .-. I was going to wait to post this until I got 100 reads but I wanted to update. Go check out mah other story 

http://www.wattpad.com/22000661-we-all-have-secrets-harry-styles-and-niall-horan#.Ufc2G43V4RM