So Much for that Crybaby [Ch. 2]

**AN: Soz', guyz, I know, first chapters, not all that great. I\'ll try to get better. C; So keep reading?

:C Pleeeeeease? *Puppy eyes* :3 Thanks on before-hand...! Or something... AH, I DUNNO!

<--- If you press the orange "vote" button, Lilac will share her mother's amazing pancakes wif you...

Well, here comes ch. 2!!**

Chapter Two ~ Sad Love Songs and Chocolates

LILAC'S P.O.V (Obviously?)

As we sat down on my floor, my worry grew bigger. Damien knew. Everything. How the hell would he react to this? Oh, damn, this was going to be hard to explain. I took a deep breath and looked up at Damien and Nate. Now that I thought of it, I had not lied to them. I had not even hidden it - I just chose not to tell \'em. So it\'s not that bad, is it? But I knew Damien. That basterd would crave an explaination and probably be mad, too. Why should I have told him, anyways? He acted like a complete jerk the last few weeks before I moved away. I openedmy mouth and started talking.

"Okay, guys, umm... I'm Lilac Vang. Yeah, that guy is Kyle Vang, the clown of the grade school here. I lived here, like, seven years ago, and moved away 'cause my father got a job offer, or something like that. Umm-... I was best friends with Mary. I was bullied by Brad and his friends. I was the biggest crybaby in the whole wide world. And, damn, I know, I didn\'t tell you at first, but I just... Didn\'t feel like it was necessary. And please, don\'t tell the others in the school. I don\'t want a-hole-Brad to find out. Okay? So, please, don\'t tell...\" I trailed off as I met Damiens eyes. They were glaring at me as if I was some kind of circus animal.

\"...Lyle?\" he whispered, and I nodded, looking kind of guiltily at him. Nate just glared at us.

\"Hey, wait, you guys were, like, good friends back then, am I right?\" he said, breaking the silence. I looked at him and then turned to the floor.

\"Kind of...\" I mumured.

\"Lyle, look, I\'m...\" he started before cutting himself off. He didn\'t seem to know what to say.

\"I don\'t need to hear that right now.\" I hissed and got up.

\"Damien Aidan Flye. Get out of my room.\" I added and pointed to the door. I was angry for no reason. Teenage girls. Always so hard to handle... And yet, I manage living with one through every single freaking day! Being with one every second! Or, rather, being one myself, but that\'s just at detail... And noone cares about details anyways.

\"But...\" Damien started as I pushed him out of my door.

\"Go somewhere else. I don\'t care where, just don\'t stay here!\" Hey, that rhymed...

And with that extraordinary poem, Damien was out of my room, and probably my house too. I was great at pushing people away of no reason at all!

I turned to Nate who was glaring at me, probably shocked.

\"Um... Hi?\" I said, pulling him back to reality. He nodded.

\"Hi.\" he said. \"I was just thinking... If you\'re... Then that one time...\", I nodded.

\"Yeah, you did. Thanks for that.\"

\"But that means that other time...\"

Okay, now I was confused. Other time? What other time? What in the world was he talking about? I sat down on the floor.

\"What?\" I asked, tilting my head to the left.

\"Ah, no, it\'s nothing.\" he said, smiling at me. Okay, sure, it\'s nothing. We\'ll pretend that. Sure.