Chapter 10 friends

There still in shock when I wake up in the morning prim finnick says can I ask you something he asks yea sure um how's my wife Annie cresta I look at him and smile I remember always carrying my purse around with me and I open it up in there's a photo of finnick jr Annie cresta son I show him he smiles he's beautiful i nod 14 months he gets tears in his eyes then I find another photo hey finnick look at this one this is my younger brother finnick thresh haymitch mellark he smiles he looks like your father but with your mums eyes and you look like your mum but with your dads eyes I smile and nod wait he starts why threah? Oh because in mums first games thresh saved her from clove and she had a close friendship with rue and district eleven he nods taking it all in I've decided to call you primrose jr I smile okay the other prim then joins us what did I miss just then I smell something that makes chills go down my back...

A.N

Okay just a heads up I just want you guys to know that I like gale and I don't want you guys hating on him because I don't blame him for prims death it was coin oh and I know you probably read the first chapter and it was like 27 chapters in 1 yea I didn't mean to do that so it might be different from the first time I did it vote comment and keep being hunger games fans ;)