Chapter 2: Meanwhile in Kansas

" Honey, should we tell them?"  asked the kids' mom, Vanessa.
  " No.  They're too young. They might remember."  responded the dad, James.
  *****AUTHORS NOTE*****
Ok, if you read the last chapter I probably cliff hung you 😂. But this is the chapter  where I say the secret soooooo yeah. End of note!

   Vanessa and James actually kidnapped Meals and Greana when they were small children.  Yep, kidnapped.  As in took without asking from their parents.  They don't remember their parents, so they always thought that Vanessa and James were their actual parents. 
   " But we have to tell them sooner of later," said Vanessa.  " If we don't, that's kinda rude.  Then again, we did kidnap them."
    James sighed.  " Fine.  We'll bring them into the house and tell them.  But we can't just tell them what actually happened."
   " True.  Let's tell them they were adopted."
   James and Vanessa went outside to bring the kids in.  Little did they know, the kids went with Jerry.
  " We have to call him.  Now."  objected Vanessa.
   " Yeah."  replied James.  They then chanted something that was really weird.  Suddenly, a black dove came into the yard.
   " You called?"  said the black figure.
    The black figure was none other than Jerry's evil twin brother, Gerald.
**************************
Thanks so much for over 40 reads!!!!
Get this chapter to 10 reads and the third chapter will come!!~ Joni😊💕