Chapter 1: Finding Jerry

Hi guys! Thanks for 11 reads! I have to go to school today though so when I'm done getting ready, I'll begin this chapter. Thanks!❤️~Joni🙈

"Mom! Can we go play outside?" screamed Meals from the other side of the house.
" Sure! But don't talk to any strangers!" replied his mother.
" Ok! Come on, Greana!"
Meals and Greana are brother and sister. They live in Kansas with their parents. One day they were playing outside and something amazing yet horrifying happened. This is the story of Jerry the Dove.
The kids started to play on the swing set they had in their backyard. Well, it wasn't really a swing set, it was two swings attached to a branch of a tree. Anyways they were playing on the " swing set ", and a white figure came into the sky. It looked like a dove, but they were not sure.
" Gre, what's that?" asked Meals.
" Honestly, I have no idea." replied Greana.
The white figure landed in their yard. The kids screamed. But their parents didn't hear them, so they had no idea what was happening.
" Yo, kids. Yinz wanna go on an adventure?" asked the figure.
" Who... Who are you? And what are you?" asked Meals.
" The name's Jerry. Jerry the Dove. So, where do you kids want to go?"
" MIAMI!" screamed the kids in unison.
" Ok! Hop on my back!"
The kids hopped onto Jerry's back and off they went to Miami. Meanwhile at home, the kids' "parents" are planning something. Something that could change the kids' lives. Forever.

So, what do y'all think? If this chapter gets to 10 reads, I'll begin chapter 2. Since most of my readers are in my class ( Hi guys!) please don't ask what the secret is! Thanks! ~ Joni😝💕