Chapter 3: Meet Gerald

Hi guys!  Sorry if I cliff hung you on the last chapter but oh 🐳.  But anyways, this is the chapter where we tell Gerald's backstory ( read the last chapter to know who he is). Ok I'm gonna quit talking now and continue with the story. ~ Joni😂😝

  " Find them.  Take us with you."  ordered Vanessa.
   Gerald is Jerry's evil twin brother.  They were once both good little children, but then Gerald got lost in the woods and harassed by dolphins, this changed his life completely.  Gerald pretty much is the same person as Jerry, but evil.  He can track kids down, he knows everything , and he's super smart.  This is why Vanessa and James summoned Gerald to find the kids.
  " May I ask who ' they ' are?"  asked Gerald.
   " Oh you know already you smart idiot!"  screamed James.
   " I can tell you now. I won't work with you guys again if you keep giving me this attitude."
   Everything fell silent for a few seconds.
   " What are you waiting for?"   asked Vanessa.
   " I'm summoning my assistant.  He is going to carry you.  I will not carry you disgusting humans."
   Soon enough, a black 5'4" dove came.  They hopped on its back and off they went to find their " kids ".  Little do they know, Meals and Greana are about to meet some people... People that they don't remember meeting, but the people know more about them than anyone.