Chapter 4: Wait, We Were Kidnapped?

Hi guys! Well, this morning I got a text from my friend and she said that I had two more views and I got 100. I seriously couldn't believe it. It's only been 3 days. Just a few hours later, I have 107. I just wanna thank you guys so so much! Love you guys! Keep it up with the views and voting! Btw, my very good friend is writing a book on Wattpad. The book is called Kidnapped by avacar10 . Go read it!

It was about 2:30 in the morning, and Jerry and the kids were still flying. Greana eventually fell asleep. Meals wanted to learn more about Jerry, so he started asking questions.

" So Jerry, were you born a dove, or cursed a dove?" asked Meals.

" Born, but enough about me, tell me about you." replied Jerry.

" Um, ok. Well, my parent's names are Vanessa and Ja-"

" No they aren't."

" What do you mean?" asked Greana, sleepily.

" You guys were kidnapped when you were babies. Your parents actually live in Miami, where you guys wanted to go."

" How do you know this?"

" Oh, sweetie. The Great Jerry knows all."

" Wait, we were kidnapped?"

" Yep. Guys I can't hold onto yinz much longer."

" What do you mean?"

" A 6'3" dove can only travel so far. You're gonna have to fall onto that apartment building."

" Can't you just land with us on you back?"

" Nope."

And with that said, Jerry forced the kids off his back. The kids soon fell into a world of nothingness.

********************

So, what do y'all think? 10 views and Chapter 4 will come! ~ Joni 😝💕

I'm not really getting a lot of comments so it would be nice if you guys left a nice comment! Thanks!