DAMN

Ty's pro

We pulled up into the parking lot bumping Do or die.(that's my shit Lol).When we got out the thirsty nigga's was starting & licking there lips & hoes was mugging.I just laughed & kept it moving to the office to get my schedule.Me:let me see you'll schedules.They handed me them & we had damn there every class together except 6.We were heading to first period when Jazzy's boyfriend sly walked up to us.I rolled my eyes & looked away.See he's a thug & I don't like thugs there dirty,triffiln, grimey& there hoes.I just hate the fact that they get everything handed to them instead of actually getting a real job.

Jazzy's pro

Me:Aye you'll met me in 1st period I'll be in there before the bell.They walked away & it was just me & my boo sly.So wassup babe I asked him.Him:I just wanted to see you beautiful.I smiled at him, he was really sweet once u give him a chance & open up to him.Me:well u see me I kissed him on the lips & pulled away before he start doing some extra shit.Him:But I was just letting u know my nigga Davontay is about to start coming here & I think him & ty will hit it off,I think u met him before.I shook my head at the thought of ty being with a thug.She's hates them so much.Me: well babe ill let her know I pecked his lips & went to class to let ty know wassup.

Tay's prov

I was texting my babe maliek.We been dating for 2 months now & nobody knew about it,I was going to let my girls now since he was going to start coming here with Davontay &Darnell.Yea I know Davontay he's cute & shit but anit my type.But jazzy walked in & came and sat down & looked at ty.Jazzy:Ty so I know you don't like thug's but sly's home boys Darnell & Davontay is about to start coming here & davontay he might try an get with you.Ty:Mmm Jazzy u know how I feel about thugs & the reason why I don't fuck with them,so he will get told Tf off.Jazzy:Give him a chance don't be mean.Ty:Mmm whatever she turned around in her desk & took out her phone texting somebody.I was going to tell them about me & Mailek next period,since it was just study hall & nobody had anything to do since it was the first day.

Tiny's prov

I was happy asf when Jazzy said Darnell was coming here.Me & him been on & off since the9 grade,but he didn't tell me he was coming here.I was really happy because we were back together.I wasn't looking forward to all these thirsty hoes all in his face.But best believe I will knock a bitch over him,so hoes better watch they self's & that's all I got to say.

Ty's prov

I was looking down on my phone,when I heard the teacher say Davontay your late sit down & pull your pants up.I looked up & he was coming our way.He was sexy asf but I knew his type & what he was about.He walked over to us & hugged Jazzy,Tay & tiny.I looked over at them & gave them that wtf look.And jazzy mouthed ill talk to you about it.He walked over to me & was just was staring. Me:Boo nigga can I help u?Him:Damn ma why u got to act like that towards a nigga,I was just checking you out u sexy asf.Me :I'm aware of how I look but thanks.Him:So can we talk after school.Me:Hell no I'm not interested.An with that the bell rang & I walked out with them on my hills.

Ty that was cold tiny said.Tay said Yea agreeing with her.Me:Oh well I don't fuck with niggahs like him & you'll know that.

Davontay's prov

I walked in class late,knowing the teacher was going to say something to me because I had his class last year & I was always late.I wasn't going to go but my nigga sly was telling me about this girl name Ty,so I wanted to see what she looked like.I walked in an saw Jazzy,tiny,& Tay.I went back there an gave them a hug & there was this fine as female I'm guessing was ty,She had a perfect body & hella swagg.She snapped me out of my thoughts Boo nigga can I help you she asked me. Me'Damn ma why you got to act like that to a nigga,I was just checking you out you fine asf. Her:I'm aware of how I look but thanks.Me:So can we talk after school?She looked at me like I was crazy & said Hell no & with that she walked out the class with Tay,tiny,& Jazzy at her hills.I was shocked I have never been turned down by any female I talk to.But I was determined to make her mine,there was something about her that I liked.She wasn't like other girls throwing there self on me.I didnt just wanna smash & pass,i wanted her she was different & I won't give up until I got her.

Sorry for any mistakes

Vote & Comment please

If you have any idea's inbox me them