Shit's Gone Bad

Sly's Pov

I've been calling jazzy all day & she hasn't answered her phone,I'm so worried man fuck.I need help so I did a group message

Group message:Everybody meet me @ my crib asap.

Ty-"Be there in 5."

Tay-"I need a ride."

Darnell-"I can't ridah I'm busy sorry."

Malike-"Bro I'm on the way babe I'll pick u up in 5 be ready."

Tiny-"Smh ty can you pick me up?"

Davontay-"I'll be there in 5 bro."

Ty-"Yea tiny be ready."

I even called my boss & his girl.Everybody got here around the same time.So, I set everybody down.

"Wassup" Jordan asked?

Man jazzy anit answering her phone I haven't seen her since 6 period.

Ty-"WTF YOU MEAN NIGGAH?"

Tay-"ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS WOW"

Tiny-"This shit is crazy man."

Jordan"Then wtf are we doing sitting her cuz."On you'll this is my girlfriend Desja .

Ty-"Wtf your dating Jazzy's sister I didn't even know this."

Jordan-"Well now you know."

Davontay-"That's besides the fuckin point babe,your you're tripping because your brother date your best friend's sister. We need to fuckin find her."

Sly-"Did you'll have any problems with anybody, they all said no.Fuck this is going to be harder then I thought.

Jordan's Pov

Wassup you'll I'm Jordan Ty's older brother.I'm light skinned hella tat's.I'm 6'3 & I got dreads.But I was just chilling with my girl.When my right hand texted me & told me to come through asap.So we got up & left.He told us his girl was missing which is my girl's sister and my sisters best friend. I've been dating this girl for one year now so I had to help my boy out.I called up my nigga's at the trap & told them to get ready.We got shit to handle.Nobody fuck's with me or my fam.I'm the biggest drug lord in cali.I got connects everywhere.I don't know why nigga's test me.

Desja Pov

Hi I'm desja jazzy's big sisters.Yes I been dating Jordan for a year now,&we were planning on telling everybody on my sisters birthday.SMFH man I can't even imagine my life without her I can't believe she is gone right now man wtf I'm finna go crazy man.I just started crying hysterically.I'm about to fuck somebody up.

Jordan-"Babe is going to be okay, we're going to find her

Me-"Fuck that I'm going to kill whoever tf gots her & that's on everything I love."

Ty-"I think I know who got her."

Jazzy's pov

I woke up & my head was throbbing. My hands & feet were tied up &, something was covering my eyes but I knew there was dirty & it stinks like 10 pounds of bounce that ass. But I knew I was on a bed. Somebody open the door in came in."Bitch your finally up."It was a females voice.She punched me hard as'f in my nose & my shit start bleeding."Bitch you stink tf."Bitch boo." I yelled.She hit me again & went upstairs.Wtf man I hope my gang is looking for me.

Unknown Pov

I had to take her she's mine. I don't give a fuck what anybody has to say she's mine and I love her.Nobody is going to take her away from me. I promise you that one. Boss she's up. Okay don't let her go anywhere I'll be down in a minute.

I went downstairs in there she was beautiful as ever." Wtf why did you hit her stupid bitch shit?"" I'm not helpin you get malike back now bitch." Her-" wtf you mean you're not helping me?""I'll end this bitches life right now,don't fuck with me.""Bitch I'll kill you right now."I told her.""I'm sorry she said."Get yo ass back up stairs now."I yelled.

"I'll be back baby." I told her & started walking towards the door.

Jazzy's Pov

Wait I knew that voice from anywhere.Wtf I'm going to kill this niggah.I'm about to play this shit out so good.

Me-" wait baby can you at least untie me this really hurts?"

Him-" yeah baby anything for you."

Me-" thanks this feels way better."

Him-" yeah now how about I take the blind fold off too?"

Me-" yes that would be nice is really tight."

Right when he was about to take the blind fold off we heard glass being broke,he ran up the stairs.All I heard was gun shots & bodies falling.I knew that was my gang hell yea I love they asses.

Ty's Pov

That bitch ass niggah tj got's my best friend & k know were he took her.He's a dumb ass to do all this shit out of his house. We are strapped up and got into different cars.When we got there there was too guards on each side off the roof & one in front of the door.I shot the one on the right.Tiny shot the one on the left & dovontay shot the one at the front door.I kicked the door open & we all walked in like some muthafuckin trill ass gangstas killing anybody moving.I saw someone hiding & somebody run up the stairs.Sly shot whoever ran up the stairs.I spoted something fat & black hunched over in the corner hiding I knew it was yhani.So I told desja & desja went over to her & started whaling on that fat bitch.Jordan stopped her & when we looked at the girl her nose was broke & bleeding, her mouth was bleeding & her face was swollen.We didn't say shit else.We split up & started looking for Jazzy while everybody else tied up yhani & tj & took them to the van.My brother called the clean up crew.So we wouldn't get caught up.Me-" I found her I yelled."

Everybody came running giving her hugs & shit.We was happy as'f we found her.

We pulled up to the trap & Jordan told us to take them to the chamber.We did as told.

We got all the shit & went to work.Jazzy was going In on they asses.She was putting acid on them & cutting off ears & toes & fingers.I got board watching so I cut off both of tj 's balls & put it in there mouths & Jazzy stuck the tip of a broom up tj's ass & tay & tiny were stickin there fingers any were you can think off.The boys were just laughing I guess they got board & davontay & sly poured gas all on they asses & we let malike set them on fire.We set there an watched.When it was over the guys came & cleaned it up & we all went back to my house & watched movies & ate,& messed around.We were glad she was home.

Ayy 2 chapters in one day

An this ones longer

Sorry for any mistakes

Vote,Comment,Like please