Jazzy's party *TURN UP*

Jazzy's Pov

Im so glad im back @ home with my family.I dont know what i would do if they didnt find me.But im pretty pissed of that my sister didnt tell me she was datin jordan.That's why her ass has been gone all the time im'a fuck her up.But anyways it's my muthafuckin BIRTHDAY BITCH!!But sadly i don't have anything to do for it.Maybe everybody has something planned for it,i'll see when they  wake up.

Me-"So what are we doing today guys?"

Ty-"I'm going over dovontay's house to spend time with him."

Tay-'Me & malike are going to breakfast."

Tiny-"I'm going to see wassup with darnell!"

Malike-"Im going to be with my lil ma today"

Davontay-"I'm order chinese food & put the pipe down."

Sly-"I dont got shit planned ima sit @ home & smoke one."

Desja-"I'm going to the mall with jordan,we going to this party tonight."

Jordan-'Hell yea!' he said rollin a blunt.

Me-"So  nobody wants to hang out with me today?' I yelled upset

Sly-"What's so special about today?"

Me-"WTF YOU MEAN NIGGA?"

Tay-"Why u makin a big deal outta nothing?"

Me-WOW SO NOBODY KNOWS WHAT TODAY IS?"

They all said no at the same time.

Me-"Wow you'll suppost to be my fucking family,you know what fuck you'll im out.I got outside an remembered i didnt have a way home,& i didnt wanna ask them for shit.So i guess i'll be walkin home by myself on my birthday wtf!!!!!

                                             *Recap*

Wow you'll suppost to be my fucking family,you know what fuck you'll im out.I got outside an remembered i didnt have a way home,& i didnt wanna ask them for shit.So i guess i'll be walkin home by myself on my birthday wtf!!!!!

-

-

Dovontay's Pov

I honestly really did just wanna be alone with my babe.I feel really gulity for not telling her i may have a baby on the way smh,but i will soon.We all already got our outfits ready for the party & the girls hired some decoraters,so the house was already set up for the party.Later on there gonna pick jazzy up & take her to the mall.So right now me & my babe was just chillin watchin tv.

"Babe im hungray order me some chinese"she said

"Alright roll this for me"

We had just finished smokin & eating,now we were just chillin & watchin tv when ty turned over & looked @ me!!!

Her-"Babe im board!"

Me-"Well what do u wanna do?"

Her-"This!

"She climed on top of me & started bouncing & grinding & kissin on me.We started undressing eachother until we were only in our underwear.I flipped us over so i was on top & pushed her panties to the side,& slide my finger in her.DAMMNNN she  got that wet wet.This is finna be the bombest pussy & im still high hell yea.I went down on her & started eating her insides out,i flicked my toungue back & forth & that made her go crazy."AHHH baby that feels so good,yesssss."She was bitting her bottom lip & scratching my back.That shit turned me on."Fucck im finna cumm babe!"She cam all in my mouth.I licked up all her jucies & went up."Are you sure ur ready?"she nodded.I only stuck the tip in & that drove her crazy."Come on babe stop playin"I went in deeper & just set in her,so she flipped us over & started riding me,she was doing shit i anit never seen.I turned her over & started hitting it from the back.She was throwing that ass back.I slapped her ass & said" who's pussy is this?" Ahhhhh fuck it's ahhh yours!

Lol this is a short chapter i know something just happened & im not in the mood to write it right now.I'll update before i go to elitches tomorroow.

Sorry for  any mistakes

-Jazzy's mad 

-Darnell still hasnt showed up

-Ty & Davontay are nasty lolxx

Vote,comment,like please

I might not update until i get this stuff^^^ i need to know what u guys think & if u like it or not.