Later That Night (turn up)

Jazzy P.O.V

"Damn it smells like straight onions && ass up in here, somebody open a goddamn window up".

I can't stand it when black people have shower in they house && they don't know how to use it. I Was Wearing This Cute Outfit, My Bred 11's with some Levi shorts a White Spaghetti Shirt && a red hollister jacket. Too bomb && all these fine ass niggas are looking at me ughh they better be lucky I'm faithful to my babe sly.

Song comes on * All in the morning when I'm thinking about You yeah I hit like what you saying in the morning when I wanna fuck you yeah I hit like what you saying, I can fuck you all the timee *

That's my song && hell yeah I was dancing by myself but its okay cause I was getting a lot of stare's.

I saw my babe coming towards me && Im not talking about sly I'm talking about Taytay. Yes that is my girlfriend since the middle of 9th grade. When she started walking her favorite song came on "She likes" by Pleasure p

"Imma take of yo clothes my babe, Imma make yo body explode"

we both start to dance && all eyes was on us. like always

This one female came up to me trying to start a Convo with me like where they do that at?

Strange Girl: Girl you see that fine ass darkskin boy with all that hair aha he can get the "P"!

I know the thirst is real but Damn their is plenty of more niggas in here && she just have to pick mines.

Me: Ohhh well he is taken so just move around.

Stranger Girl: I bet the bitch is ugly so idgaf.

TAYS P.O.V

As I was dancing to my song I turnt around && saw jazzy arguing. Before I even get to that I had a decent cute outfit. I had on some Glow 4's, some cute ass light ripped skinny jeans with a black sphagetti shirt on && a green aeropostale jacket. But back to what I was doing all I seen was jazzy argueing && aha I walked over their && i see this stick figure girl talking about sly is going to be hers now. So of course my little ass goes at it with them && Igs her friend jump in the conversation as well aha these stick figure bitches don't know that I might be little but I whoops ass.

-Strange Girl Friend: Bitch i'll whoop yo ass any day

- Me: Then wassup cause its nothing && before you know it yo ass will be on this ground.

All I felt is a slap && all I know is I blacked out but felt my hands moving fast that's when I felt muscles on my boobs && I already know that my babe had picked me up off of the girl. Where in the hell was Ty && Tiny at ?

TY P.O.V

I know what Yah thinking if its my home girls boyfriend party then why ain't downstairs.Welp I was smoking with donvantaye o'l sexy ass.

-Him-: You should spend a night tonight.

-Me-: might as well cause I sure in the hell ain't driving home.

-Him-: So what we gonna do?

- Me: nothing cause you ain't getting nothing from me && that's a done deal.

-Him: aha ma I don't want none of that from you. All I really wanna do is get to know you if that's coo with you ?

-Me : Igs.

*bang bang *

That's all you hear. It must of killed my vibe cause I ran downstairs && saw blood stains all over the ground && taytay && Jazzy yelling across the room. I had to know what happend so I grabbed taytay out of melike arms && tried to calm taytay down but she must of pushed me to get to the other side of the room. && Happily Melike was right their to grap her little ass up.

-Me : Taytay stfu && tell me what happend

-Her: That Bitch slapped me && I took off like a Fucking racing car.

-Me: Tf Melike let her go she ain't about to slap my nigga && get away with it.

Melike P.O.V

*Recap* Ty: Tf melike let her go she ain't about to slap my nigga && get away with it.

- Me: That's the point Ty she didn't get away with it... whose blood you see on the ground theirs so taytay got them. I'm Finna take her ass upstairs.

My babe have a little bit of anger probelms. so when she fights I have to break it up or she will kill somebody. When I walked tay upstairs I heard arguing && I knew it was Ty cause she always have taytay back if tay don't finish what she started.

-Me: Ma stay right here cause if the police comes yo ass is going to jail.

I ran all the way back back downstairs && saw Ty all up in the girls face tightening her hands into a fist.

*COP SIRENS*

That's when everybody started running && it was to funny cause they looked like roaches. I looked out the window && their wasn't even no cops outside.

Tiny P.O.V

Me && Darnell wanted to pull a prank on the people that was downstairs so I had to get this app && it took a while && I finally got it so I snuck downstairs to the back room of course darnell follows me then I turnt the volume up && set it to cop sirens all of them moutha'fuckas left.

-Me: ahahaha

-Darnell: Arippp cydah that was funny as'f did you see them scatter best party prank ever.

*High Five Eachother*

-Jazzy: Who Tf is still in the back room?

-Me: It's my bitch dah

*door fly way open*

-Jazzy: Bitch yo ass was in here the whole time && didn't come help

-Me: I tried to but darnell wouldnt let me out.

Ty's Pov

I don't remember shit that happened last night.I looked up & nocited I wasn't in my bed & I was rapped in dovontay's arms.Owww it felt so right but hell nah.I hope out the bed & instantly fell to the floor in pain.Me:wake Tf up Davontay,wtf u do to Me.Him:wtf are u talking about I didn't do shit .Me: so why Tf am I hurting & naked

I hope we didn't fuck because I'm a fucking virgin.

Davontay's Pov

Ohhhh shit I didn't know u were a virgin,we d.....

Cliff hanger

I hope you like it

Vote,Comment,Like please

Sorry for any mistakes