Chapter 3-The First Impression

Anna ran to the door, with a big smile on her face. A large group of people ran into the house, carrying drinks. I tried to introduce myself, but Anna did all the work for me. "Everyone, this is Alexa!" I waved with a small smile. They all nodded their heads. I didn't really know how to describe them. They weren't exactly rough, they were just kind of mysterious. Knowing Anna, she probably invited all types of people. 

The group of people didn't really talk to me, nor Anna. There was another knock at the door. I offered to go answer it, to try and get out of the conversation. As I opened the door, I froze. In front of me, was probably the most attractive guy I've seen in my entire life.

I swung the door wide open and my heart stopped. A gorgeous pair of blue eyes stared at me. OH NOES. He probably knows how nervous I am. He flicked his sexy blonde hair out of his face. 

"Hey, I'm Niall." he smiled. What was I supposed to say? I'm pretty sure he already figured out how nervous I was. I just gave him a small smile, then walked back to Anna. I sat next to her, with Niall slowly coming over. 

He was literally perfect. "Niall! You made it!" Anna screamed in excitement. I didn't want to have to share Niall with Anna. I guess he wasn't mine anyways. Anna seems to know him much more than I do. Niall replied, "Yeah, I was a little busy, but I didn't want to miss this." I couldn't help but stare at him. Continuously. He seemed so familiar, but we've never met before. I could see that Anna was staring at him too. "Anna, could you please get me something to drink?" I asked. I didn't know how long it would take her, but I just wanted to be alone with Niall. "Sure, i'll get drinks for everyone!" She replied.