Chapter 4-A Jealous Feeling

As soon as Anna had left the room, I immediately started to talk to Niall. "So Niall, you said you were busy before, do you have a job? He started laughing, a lot. I was confused, what was so funny? He then replied, "Do you honestly not know who I am?" I sat there, puzzled. "Am I supposed to know?" I asked him. 

He was about to answer, but Anna interrupted. "Drinks are here!" she giggled. I looked at Niall, then thanked Anna for the drink. "Niall, want to come dance with me?" Anna asked with a big grin on her face. Niall agreed to dance with her, being the nice person he was, but then I was left alone. I could see Niall watching me, with a concerned look on his face. I didn't want either one of them to know I was jealous, so I left the room. I didn't know my way around the house, so I just headed outside. Niall then came after me, this time Anna wasn't there. Thank goodness. 

"Hey. " Niall said, in an awkward tone. I smiled at him. "I know you were uncomfortable when I was dancing with Anna." How did he know me so well? We just met. I replied, "Why would I be uncomfortable?" He smiled, then looked into my eyes. My heart was pounding. He grabbed my hand. I wanted to tell him how I felt, but it was too soon. I wanted to be sure that I did actually like him.