Chapter 7-Focus On Me

Could this night get any worse? And as that thought came into my mind, it got worse. Niall approached me, with a huge purple bruise on his forehead. The worst part was, that I did like him. I did want to be with him, even if he kissed Anna. 

"Niall, I'm so sorry." I said with a sad tone. He looked up at me with an awkward smile. "Where's Anna?" He asked. Seriously? He should be apologising to me and begging for forgiveness. UGH, BOYS. I replied, "Anna had to...uh...go...uh...she's had a little bit of an accident." I laughed inside, that's the best I could come up with. Niall said, "Oh...Is she okay?" Why does he have such a concern for Anna? Why not me? Am I that bad? 

"Niall, I like you..." I said shakily. He was about to answer, but I stopped him. I ran upstairs, not wanting to hear what he had to say. I couldn't tell if he was following me, but I assumed he wouldn't have. He's too concerned with Anna to give a crap about me. I quickly went into one of the bedrooms, it seemed to be Anna's. Anna's room was amazing, I kind of wished it was mine. I mean, the house I lived in was nice, simple, but nothing compared to this. A photo caught my eye, it was of Anna...I couldn't make out who the other person was. I glanced a bit closer and to my despair it was NIALL.