chapter 40

i walked down the busy streets of Tokyo getting odd glances as usual. i kept my head down, i ran into a man and quickly snached his wallet from his pocket. i smiled at him "im sorry sir."

he glanced at my arm and smiled back with a fake smile "oh its okay son."

i kept on walking. i grinned and pulled the wallet out of my pocket "stupid."

i would have never know how to do that if it wasn't for.... ryu.

~~~~~~~~~~

i sat in the café looking through the mans wallet and took out 20 dollars. i threw the wallet in th trash and sat there waiting for the waiter. then someone sat down across from me, he had black hair and blue eyes. he smiled at me. "hi"

i ignored him and looked out at the café for the waiter. he assumed i didn't hear him. "hey, i like your stitches. whered you get em from?"

i looked at him and then down at my arm where i had sewn red thread all up my arm. i also had some under my eye and mouth. i looked at him from across the table and grinned. "i did them."

he smiled "woah that's cool. how?"

"you wanna see?"

he nodded.

i smiled then grabbed the thread and needle from my pocket. i lifted my shirt then took the thread and stitched it into my skin. he watched in amazement. when i was finished i looked at him. "that's how you do it." i then realized the whole restaurant was staring at me with disgusted looks except for him.

a waiter approached us with a mean look on her face "im sorry but im going to have to ask you to leave."

i frowned at her then stood up. "fine ill leave but ill take my food to go." i smiled then bit her arm and pulled a chunk of meat off. she screamed and i ran out of the building and down the street laughing. i stopped in an ally and sat on the floor.

i turned my head and saw the boy who was talking to me. "hey again."

i looked at him confused "aren't you creeped out by me?"

he shrugged and sat next to me "nah not really. i think your cool."

i rolled my eyes and looked at the wall across from me "yeah you think that until you get to know me and then you just leave."

he laughed "yeah i don't think that's gonna happen. so whats your name?"

i looked at him "im juzo."

he smiled "im shi. nice to meet you juzo."