chapter two

"your gonna get a beat down." Says a blonde. She grabbed my hair, yanking down as hard as she could and grabbed my arm and slammed me on the ground. Then a brown haired guy grabbed my arm and yanked me up. Adam punched me in the face and kicked me in the gut repeatedly and threw me to the ground. 

They stopped and then they introduced everyone. I know Adam, then there's Quentin, Tyler, Ashly, Ian, Jason,Mitch, and Jerome. " this is going to be a regular thing so expect us every day" said Adam. He then pushed me into a locker and they all walked away laughing except Tyler. I sat there thinking, what did I do to deserve this. Why does the world hate me? I got up and ran to the bathroom to see the damage. Not bad, I have a few bruises on my face which I cleaned up. I wasn't bleeding so that's good. I brought my hair out of its ponytail and had it cover my face. I then went to first hour which just happened to be science. Yay. This is the only class I don't have with at least one of them. I walked in and sat down in a seat and just stared into space.

" hi, you must be holly. I'm Amy." apparently Amy said.

"Yeah, I'm holly." I said

"Great to meet you! So I heard that this morning you decided to beat up team crafted." She said.

"No, it's actually the other way around. See, Adam held me sorta captive against a locker and I got mad and punched him. He then punched me and kicked me and said your gonna pay for that. I ran to the bathroom and when I came out, him and his crew were there. They then beat me up and walked away laughing. All except Tyler." I explain.

"Oh, that's horrible! Team crafted never used to do that! Is it just you that they hate?" She asked.

"I'm guessing because no one else is scared of them in this school. They all exchange high fives or flirt with them." I say.

"Well, can we be friends? I'll be there for you even if that means I get bullied too." She says.

"I don't want someone else hurt because of me." I tell her.

"I'll be fine. I used to get beat up at my old school all the time." She says.

"Ok. But please try not to get hurt" I say.

"Alright" she says and then goes back to her seat because class is starting. I just sit there until the class is over. After that school flies by and I have to go home. I grab my stuff and run out the doors and run all the way home. Now you know that I'm athletic. When I reached the door I am greeted with, "get in here now!" Which is my mother screaming at me. I went in and flung my backpack out of the way.

"what did you do this time!" She says.

"I didn't do anything." I say.

"Really. I just got a call from your new school saying you got into a fight with some kids your age" she yells.

"I-I" I say

"Shut up child and go down into the basement. I'll be down there in a minute." She says and walks into her room. I run down the stairs and this happens.......