forgiving him

He turned to me and said,"I'm sorry. I know I've been a jerk and I'm sorry. Even though I know you probably don't like me I'd like to say that I I I like you. I have since I met you. I didn't know how to cope because I haven't felt that before so I hurt you. I feel so bad and I just," I interrupted him by hugging him. I started crying into his shirt releasing all of the pain I kept inside of me."it's ok. You'll be ok" Mitch said soothingly stroking my hair."let it out" if only he knew what I've actually been through.

"Hey Mitch!" I heard someone yell. I turn to see none other than Jerome."Mitch I have bad news, Adam, he left the group. We all confessed to not actually wanting to bully holly and he flipped and left. Ashley left as well"he said and looked down seeing me there and said"listen holly I'm really sorry. I was forced to. I I well," I inturrupted him saying," it's ok Jerome. I understand." I say with tears streaming down my face.

"Holly get your a** over here!" I heard a loud scream and looked over to see my mom and dad standing there with bottles in their hands. They ran over to me and started hitting me and smashed the bottles over my head.
"Holly!" I heard a trio of voices and than I blacked out.